What is Price Tracker?
Price Tracker is a new tool we've been working on as another powerful way to help Slickdealers find great deals online. It's currently in beta with support for over 40 of your favorite stores including Amazon, Newegg, and Walmart.
Benefits of Price Tracker include:
- Showing you the best price on a product
- Sending alerts whenever Price Tracker find a lower price for a product
- Keeping a price history for the product so you can make a more informed decision
Price Tracker supports over 40 stores, including favorites like Amazon, Newegg, and Walmart.
If you see an item you would like to track while browsing your favorite online stores, simply:
Copy the URL of a product page from any of our supported stores
Head over to Price Tracker and paste the URL into the text box
We'll take it from there. After setting up your trackers you will receive notifications via email and PM when Price Tracker finds a lower price on any of your items.
Managing Your Trackers
Any active trackers you have will appear in a list on the Price Tracker home page. From there you can:
- View the item's price history
- Find out which store has the current best deal on your item
- View the last recorded change in price
- Delete your tracker
- View all the stores where we are tracking this product and see when the price was last updated at those stores
We Have a Lot More in the Works
We're working hard on improving the product, adding more support stores, and would love to get your feedback. Here are some of the things weâ€™re thinking about adding:
- Control over the target price for your notifications
- Browser extensions to make tracking items even easier
- Mobile app version with push notifications
It is a beta, so please report any bugs in this thread.
Retweet This Deal