But before that happens, you'll need to do some shopping to prep them for the new school year. The shopping list can be quite daunting - ranging from school supplies, new clothes and shoes, and even electronics. Don't stress out, we'll make it easy for you. Keep reading to see the best back-to-school deals this season.
From notebooks to pens and pencils, the list just keeps going. Here are some of the cheapest school supplies we found.
- Target has Mead folders for free with coupon - good till 8/17.
- Check out Office Depot for 1 cent folders, 50 cent glue sticks and highlighters, and $1 scissors, Post-It notepads and erasers.
- Staples is another store offering cheap supplies. Don't miss out on1 cent spiral notebooks, 25 cent Avery dividers, and 50 cent pencil boxes, good till 8/17.
- Need a new backpack? Shop Tilly's $10 off backpack sale , good till 9/11.
- Is your kid a Disney fan? Get them their favoritecharacter backpacks for $12 and lunch totes for $8 . These deals are valid until 8/25.
You remember how important your outfit was for the first day of school. Your kids want to make the best first impression, and you want the best deals on clothing. We've got a ton of sales that will make both of you happy.
- Tilly's has an incredible extra 50% off clearance sale going on right now. Find tees for just $5, jeans for $7 and shoes for $10. You can also save 10% off one item with code BTS2013, valid till 9/8.
- Can't ever have too many jeans right? Buy 1, get 1 free at Delia's and save an extra 15% off with code DFK15, which expires on 8/18.
- Check out Osh Kosh B'Gosh for up to 50% off on uniforms and save 20% off orders over $40 with code DEAL20, good till 8/21.
- If you have a Kohl's card, take advantage of their 30% off sitewide sale with code NOTEBOOK30 and save an extra $10 off $25on select apparel for kids. Offer expires 8/18.
- Have a tween in the house? Shop at Justice and save 40% off sitewide with code 737 until 9/9. And, from now till 8/19, everything is buy 1, get 1 free with code 748.
If you've got college students, you know how expensive textbooks can be. Help them save money with these great deals.
- Chegg has two great codes for students. Freshmen can save 10% off $75 or more with code Freshmen103. Non-freshmen use code Chegg103 for 10% off $85+. Both deals are valid till 9/30.
- Book Renter is offering 5% off 3 or more textbook rentals with code AUG13SDEALS valid until 9/1.
- Amazon student members can save 30% off select eTextbooks with code TEXTB1O1. Save a tree while saving money.
If you're in the market for a new laptop, now's the time to buy.
- eBay has an awesome deal on a 11.6" Acer Chromebook (refurbished) for just $129.99 shipped. That's a $100 discount.
- More of Mac person? Check out MacMall's MacBook Pro sale with savings up to $649 on a 13" laptop with retina display.
- Save an extra $20 off $100 at HP with code SAVEHP20 and get this SlateBook for just $459 .
- Get a Samsung Chromebook from Office Depot for just $249.99 and free shipping.
To see more back-to-school deals, visit our back-to-school category page.