Contest is now closed for entries and it's time to vote! - Welcome to the Slickdeals Pumpkin Carving Contest 2013!
OK this concludes our Slickdeals Pumpkin Carving contest of 2013...thanks to all who entered and all who voted! I loved seeing all of the creativity...the winner have been chosen.
Congratulations to our highest vote winner NestorZ
with this entry
And our random drawing winner Szyszka
with this entry
Voting is now closed
Please go to our Slickdeals Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/slickdeals and "Like" your favorites!
It's that time of year again - chilly weather, sweaters, boots and scarves, pumpkin-everything food, and holidays galore. All of this means more time to spend with family and friends.
And now it's time to have some fun with your Slickdeals family.
Whether you are a skilled dremel user or old-school and can make a buck toothed jack-o-lantern with a steak knife - you have a chance to win a $100 Gift Card! So, let's get started on this fun. Take a quick read at the rules and happy carving!
- Add picture(s) of your jack-o-lantern in this thread. *Can also be a painted pumpkin; doesn't need to be carved.
- A hand written placard with the words "Slickdeals 2013" must be included in the picture to qualify for voting.
- Submit your pictures here though 2PM PST Nov 1st.
- The pictures will be loaded to our Slickdeals Facebook page on the evening of Nov 1st
- Voting will run until 2PM PST Nov 8th.
- Any carving that has a Slickdeals theme will get a 5 vote increase from us.
- Only one entry per person, please. A group of pumpkins that create a theme can be submitted as one entry. You can choose to have your entry lit or unlit. Once an entry is submitted, it can not be changed.
- If you submit multiple pictures of your carving keep in mind only one picture will be used on Facebook. Having more pics (lit vs unlit) in the thread is fine.
- The one who gets most votes wins a $100 Visa GC
- We'll also pick one random entry for a $100 Visa GC
- Now start planning your pumpkins!
General contest guidelines will be in effect for this contest http://slickdeals.net/blog/index.php/slickdeals-promotions-terms-and-conditions/
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.