With the original Deal Alerts, you were able to set notifications for your favorite keywords like "Xbox One" (add now) or "Dyson Vacuum" (add now), but with the NEW Deal Alerts 2.0 you now have the flexibility to get alerts for entire categories or stores. For example, add an alert for the laptops category, or get notified anytime there's a Frontpage deal from JCPenney!
By setting alerts, you get an instant notification via our website, email, or our mobile app to make sure you don't miss out on any deals, since we all know they can expire quickly.
So What's New?
- Brand New UI. Smarter option arrangements and icons help guide you through setting and managing your deal alerts. Actions are far more intuitive in this version--you no longer have to go hunting to find where to delete older or outdated Deal Alerts. So once you've found the perfect waffle-maker deal from Kohls, you can delete that alert right away.
- Set Deal Alerts By Categories, Stores, Deal Types, and More. Want more than just keywords or to bypass them altogether? Set Deal Alerts by categories (men's shoe deals that hit the front page) or even stores (Amazon deals that become popular).
- New Notification Types. Choose where you get Alerts, whether it's a push notification to your smartphone, an email in your inbox, a pop-up when you log on to Slickdeals from your desktop, or all of them at once. You now have the option to choose where they show up and how often.
- Ability to set the same alert in multiple forums
- Ability to set up deal alerts without a keyword using:
- Categories (i.e. Apparel, Electronics, Children, etc)
- Store names (Amazon, Newegg, Dell, etc)
- Deal Type (B&M Deals, YMMV Deals, Deals with Rebates, etc)
- Features/specs (1080p, HDMI, Widescreen, etc)
- 2 New notification types which can be defined per alert (rather than all-or-nothing)
- Notification (bottom right 'popup')
- Mobile (push notification)
- Improved sorting order for Daily and multi-matched Instant alerts
- Based on thread rating
- Simplified thread rating choices
- Ability to temporarily pause any and all alerts
- Ability to preview existing results that would have matched the alert
- Revamped user interface
- Revamped email notifications with better support for mobile devices
- Many other under-the-hood and top-of-the-hood improvements
- New mobile Friendly HTML design
Smarter Deal Alert management
Better ways to set new Deal Alerts