How well do you know Slick Deals? Win a T-shirt!
1) The Front Page is visited by twice as many users as the second-most visited page on Slick Deals. What is the second-most visited page on Slick Deals?
b. Hot Deals
c. Popular Deals
2) We all know that Slick Deals started out as a tech-heavy deal site. After electronics, what’s the second-most popular item that Slick Deals users buy?
c. Office Supplies
3) For the first 9 years of the site, Mr.Slickdeals and his group of admins vetted deals, participated in community discussions and addressed server issues straight from their homes. In 2009, when the team decided it was time to settle down, where did Slick Deals establish its headquarters?
a. Austin, TX
b. Silicon Valley, CA
c. Las Vegas, NV
d. Boston, MA
4) It’s easy to rate a deal by clicking on the thumbs up or down symbol. Just this weekend, the Happy Nappers pillow for $2.99 deal got +207 votes. What is the highest number of thumbs up votes that a deal has ever gotten?
5) Slick Deals started as a blog in 1999 and opened the forums in 2003. How many users have more than 1,000 posts on Slick Deals?
1 - ? 2 - ? 3 - ? 4 - ? 5 - ?
Thank you for your answers!
This Slickdeals quiz is now over
Subject to terms & conditions