Protect Your Skin:
- Remember to protect your skin all summer long with SPF (Sun Protecting Factor). The sun's rays can be harmful, even if you’re only going out for 15 minutes. Don't forget to apply and re-apply!
- Find your favorite SPF products from Beauty.com and save 20% off any order – valid through 5/17.
- Sensitive skin? No problem. Check out Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin Product line and save $2 off – valid through 6/30.
- Need something to read while applying SPF at the beach? Receive a 12-month Glamour Magazine subscription with a purchase of $30 or more at e.l.f. cosmetics.
- Shop popular brands such as BareMinerals, Bliss, L'Oreal, Neutrogena and more at Ulta . Plus, save 20% off any item with coupon code 105958.
- Don't forget about the rest of your body! There's plenty of body lotion to choose from at Bath and Body Works with savings of 20% off. Use coupon code SPRINGPICK13 – valid through 6/3.
- You and your loved ones can have glowing skin this summer with Aloe, Vitamin C & E moisturizers. The Body Shop is offering buy 1, get 1 50% off on most items sitewide. While you are there, check out their selection of natural and organic beauty products for the best skin this summer.
- Have you always longed for soft wavy beach hair – before you get to the beach? Two must-have tools are a curling iron & hairspray.
- Sally Beauty is offering a free Argan Flat Iron with a Ceramic Dryer purchase. Use coupon code 444559 – valid through 5/31.
- Have beach goers coveting your hair with products from HairEnvy . Plus, save 25% off $25 or more on your purchase with coupon code VIPHECS25 for a limited time.
- Another alternative to curling irons are flat irons or curling wands. Check them out at Remington Products and save 20% off your purchase with coupon code GEN3REM - valid through 5/31.
- Ready for the beach, but not your pale skin that's been in hibernation? Not to worry. That's what tinted lotions and moisturizers are for! Check out these tinted moisturizers from Stila . Plus, get 20% Off with coupon code 20OFF - valid till 6/1.
- The key to a summer glow is bronzer powder. It's easy to apply, just like your regular blush. Light strokes to the outer cheek bones, forehead, down the nose and voila! CVS offers a wide selection of bronzers with brands such as Covergirl, Rimmel, Maybelline and NYC - starting at just $4.59. For that price, heck, why not have a summer hue all year long!
- Don't forget to brighten up your smile with some color for your lips. Bright pink and coral are always a summer hit. Pucker up with Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Sweetheart or Rendezvous for $8.99 each at Walgreens . Right now its Buy 1, Get 1 50% off, so you can try out both colors!
- This year's makeup trend is focusing on your lower lash line with a pop of color such as blue or pink. Give your eyes a sultry gaze with an ocean blue eyeliner from Sephora . Eye liners starts at $5. Receive a free gift with any $25 purchase when you use coupon code FAVEMINI.
- Color waves are coming through this summer and you don't want to miss it! Try out bold colors for your eye shadow such as blue, purple, yellow or green. Not sure how to apply it? That's ok, because it takes practice and the right set of tools. Check out Technicolor Palette from Sephora. This palette has the Summer colors you want and it comes with two round brushes for application and a free tutorial. Triple score!
What are some of your frugal summer beauty tips?