Product Reviews Forum - Know the rules before you post
Thread DetailsLast Edited by Schooby July 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM
4 steps to help your thread survive
1. Search the forum for already existing reviews.
2. Write a review of the product. Include the full product name in the thread title and again in the post. This will make it easier to find reviews when searching. A good product review is more than "this hard drive rocks!!" Please be thorough. Proofread before posting. Product images/photos are always useful.
3. Request a review to be written. Be specific as to what product you would like others to review.
4. Use thread tags. New!
There are four convenient tags to use:
- for reviews
- for review requests of specific items ("tell me everything about Dell Axim X50")
- for comparisons (Intel vs. AMD, Dell Inspiron 700M vs. Dell Inspiron 600M, etc)
- use this one to ask which is the best ___________ in your price range (important: include price range in thread title)
If you're looking for a good deal on a product you read about here
Check Slick Deals, Hot Deals or post your request in Help me find a deal forums.
No self-promotion applies to this forum - do not post referrals, referral offers or beg for referrals.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.