Deal DetailsLast Edited by zohyeahz October 14, 2009 at 01:05 PM
I have arranged the list geographically (as if one were walking/driving from casino to casino.)
I would appreciate if anyone "in the know" could assist me with more locations or more coupons to be had, especially those for MatchPlay/FreePlay or those NOT found in the guide.
I have been checking our Vegas threads, but almost nothing was said about the free money & buffets, which is the only thing I'm interested in.
I plan to visit 27 casinos, buy $26 worth of coupons (for two people). Assuming a house edge of 2% on even money bets & 50% edge on slot play, that will net us a profit over $350 for 10 hours of work. It didn't work out for me to get the LVA book as well, which would have increased my profit by $300 without increasing the hours of work.
OP's VEGAS BLOG - how everything went when redeeming these coupons.
Note - The spreadsheet got too large for an attachment, so I made my changes to the google spreadsheet.
- Hard Rock - $10 matchplay + $10 slot play
- Rampart - $20 matchplay
- Imperial Palace - $40 free slot play for hotel guests
- El Cortez - $10 slot play + 1/2 off at Steakhouse
- Riviera - Buy $20, Get $40
- Arizona Charlies's Decatur- $100 Back if you lose for new players
- WIN Cards and free chips at The Palms Now offering WIN CARDS, featuring handy plastic dial cards, with simplified instructions for learning the basics of how to play Blackjack, Craps and Roulette, available for $20 per set. Those who buy a set of WIN CARDS receive $30 in FREE-play, non-negotiable chips. These chips stay up until actually lost. There is a strict limit on this exclusive offer of one per person, every six months.
Free play offers for new members not included in total $: I didn't include these because, unlike matchplay or even regular slotplay, your chance of making money of this is slim to nil.
- $200 freeplay at Hooters - only pays if you hit a jackpot
- $50 freeplay at Casino Royale- only pays if you hit a jackpot
You can get the guide for about $10 + Shipping , from various sources or $12.89 + FSSS on Amazon .
VEGAS HOTELS WITH A BUSINESS CENTER (for coupon printing on the fly)
You can buy an additional coupon book from Las Vegas Advisor for $37 , which includes even more gambling coupons (as well as dozens of other coupons). For procrastinators (like me!) this can be picked up in Vegas, and saves you the cost of shipping. Keep in mind you can only pick them up MONDAY - FRIDAY during business hours. Limit 1 per person, 2 per household.
I bet $10 on RED in roulette, the casino gives me a $10 Matchplay (so, effectively, I am betting $20.) If I win, I get $20, so a $30 payout on a $10 even money bet.
Slot Play is free money to put in the slot machine. To maximize this, here is what you do.
$10 free slot play - Find a machine you like that is, say $2 per spin max bet. Put in your free slot play. Click max bet 5 times. Click cashout. Anything that cashes out is yours.
Online sign up http://www.venetian.co