RETIRED: The Drug Store / Grocery Store COUPON ONLY TRADING Thread
In other words, no Hertz Rental Car q's because you can't rent a car at the DS or Grocery store. No gift card trading etc... This thread is meant for coupons only. All trades of DS or Grocery Store coupons will go here now.*
*Please see the official rules -- trades of ANY coupon will still be allowed in the Official Trading Thread in Freebies. Any attempts to complain about why people are trading coupons in the Official Trading Thread will result in this thread being locked for good.
If you want to give your q's away without a trade, please see this thread....
A very special thank you to Slayers and Kel_Be for co-ordinating things and letting us have this thread in the DS/G Forum.
Let the DS/Grocery trades begin!!
(COUPONS ONLY, NO GIFT CARDS)
Please note that if we receive complaints about why people are still trading drugstore/grocery store coupons in the Official Trading Thread, you will cause this thread to be locked for good.
Also you will politely remind those that want to trade gift cards and/or other things (below $5.00) to use the Official Trading Thread. Failure to be polite will also result in this thread being locked for good.
Users have the right to trade coupons in either subforum without hassle.
GIFT CARDS WILL NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRADED IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS FOR DRUG STORE AND/OR GROCERY STORE COUPONS ONLY.
The trading of all other coupons (i.e. xx% off Hertz Rent-a-Car) and gift cards shall be continued to be done at the Official Trading Thread in the Freebies Subforum.
1. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved.
(Should this thread reopen: Any PM send to any mod involving a bad trade or even asking about a bad trade will result in a 3 point trolling violation and being banned from posting on this thread. -- Please note thread will NOT reopen until I talk to the OP sometime later today).
2. You must list the amounts on the coupon and description of the coupon you are trading.
3. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the Offer amount exceeds $5. (This means if you trade 20 coupons it is counted as $0.01)
4. NO GIFT CARDS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR TRADE IN THIS THREAD.
5. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
6. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!)
7. Do NOT offer money of any kind! It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! Self Promotion carries a very high value point warning.
8. You cannot ask for money/Pay Pal in "exchange". That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your “trade”. Referrals also carries a very high value point warning.
9. There will be no discussing about bad traders or even the hint of discussing about bad traders. This does nothing more than to cause the threads here to go off topic and cause a lot of drama. Trolling violations will be handled out if I find any type of hinting or discussing of bad traders. Too many of these will also result in the thread being locked for good.
10. You cannot negatively bash a “bad trader” in your signature, or anywhere else on Slickdeals.net. Having bad trader info in your signature as a result from a bad trade in this thread will cause this thread to be locked. I will also issue Harassment warnings to those that put bad trader info (or even hint at it) in their signature.
Mods will not tolerate having to put up with signatures containing bad trader information.
11. You can only “bump” your trade list once in a 24hr period.
If you do not follow these rules, this thread will be closed by a mod and ruin it for all the Slick Dealers who enjoy it. YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN THE SLICK DEALS DOG POUND IF YOU IGNORE RULES! Please, do not ruin it for those who love this thread!
Special thanks to kel_be for helping me out with the rules here and for providing a template for the rules.
To make it easier once you have created your post please update the Wiki to keep it updated I borrowed thatgirldawn's format for WIKI from the username thread. This way WIKI won't be so cluttered. Click on the user's name and look at what they have to trade.
0 through 9:
BlondeTSC007 Last Updated 08/06/08
Bling- updated 11/18/08
Babiiprycess - Updated 5/27/09
Christine1227 - updated 5/13/09
Daisydd77- updated 8/2/08
dealworthy[/u] - updated 11/21/08
Dianeshops Updated 6/30/08
essxjay - updated 5/10/09
Gt6mk31 - Updated 09/16/08
INDYDREW Updated 9/15/08
jurenpamis Updated 11/24/08
karmalaw Updated 4/6/09*
KKD- Updated 4/17/09
Kethry24 Updated 11/18/08
krissie54 -Updated 7/27/08
Littlelovely21 Updated 08/11/08[Luvthedeals Updated 9/4/08
lovebirdslair Updated 9/16/08
mofome - Updated 1/15/09
mamaoftwins2 * Updated 09/20/08
mrs.techrat *Updated 4/13/09
Megaroni - added 7/21/09
princessducky Updated 06/19/09
Qwert7 Updated 03/08/09
ricecake [B]Updated 9/21/08
SLickCate Updated 11/23/08
sourire updates 7/20/09
tamzab Updated 8/23
thatgirldawn Updated 5/19/09
Tots05 Updated 9/12/08
XRUBYX Updated 05/01/09
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.