Free Tire Rotation with Pep Boys Rewards Card (free membership in-store)
I stopped by my local Pep Boys for a tire rotation, and was offered Pep Boys Rewards (free membership). After reading the rewards, the "Free tire rotation" caught my eye. This normally costs about $10 + tax/fee at Pep Boys.
Some other places charge up to $20 for a tire rotation.
Not sure if Pep Boys Rewards is new... anyway, hope this helps some people.
*edit* Somebody else posted about Pep Boys Rewards but did not mention the Free Tire rotation. An older post has a coupon on Free tire rotation @ Pep Boys but the coupon expired.
From car repairs to routine maintenance to everything you buy at Pep Boys... you’ll now earn rewards on all of your purchases! Your rewards are sent automatically and we track the points for you.
Here's how it works!
* No membership fee
* Rewards start at just 200 points for a $10 Reward Card
* Receive exclusive offers
* Receive special birthday offers
* Track your transactions, earnings and rewards online
* Add points from past purchases if you forget your Membership Card
Here are some other great benefits to joining!
* Free Tire Rotation & Air Pressure Check
* Free Flat Repair
* Free Check Engine Light Evaluation
* Free Brake Check
* $20 Discount on Towing