I purchased this grill from Sam's Club in Texas City, TX yesterday (9/3/09). This outdoor kitchen started out at $2398 earlier this year, and had been steadily dropping in the past few weeks. I confirmed the $1298 price at three local Sam's. It is still listed for $1598 + $200 s/h online. You can see more of the details in the link, but here are some highlights:
- 304 Stainless Steel parts (hard to find these days)
- LP Gas Grill unit with 4 tube burners, a searing burner, rotisserie IR burner, and smoker box
- Range unit with IR searing burner and dual side burners
- Party Cart unit with sink, 1.7 cu. ft. fridge, granite bar top, bottle opener
- Natural Gas conversion kit available from samsclub.com
Note: there are different item numbers for the in store item (#466049) and the online item (#670830), but I can confirm that they are the same.