Users like you have given feedback on this thread: To give your opinion, vote using the thumbs above.
Kohls coupon $10 off $10 multiple- use instore when using discover card
I bought 10 of these coupon on Ebay for $15 and I figured out that every coupons have same bar code, and you can print it and use in-store as many time as you want. I used 5 of them already without any problem. But still YMMV... Printable coupon[photobucket.com] EX: 10/31
I Will try to make a higher resolution scan
Please use print color.
Each coupon can be used for $10 off ANY purchase at Kohls, Regular or clearance.
Minimum purchase is $10 since coupon is for $10 off. If you go over $10, then you may or may not have to use your Discover Card.
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
Brookfield, CT (copy - must use Discover & must be at least $10.01 purchase)
Folsom, CA (didn't scan but cashier was nice enough to manually enter $10 off override )
Redlands, CA (starting to refuse the printable coupon. Will only accept original.)
Westchester, CA (didn't have to add up to $10 and even though it didn't scan, they pulled up a sticker they had at the counter and scanned that one)
Cleveland, OH (tried in couple of stores; no questions asked)
Chicago, IL (tried in couple of stores; no questions asked)
No Work (put why, b/c it was a copy or no discover card)
Burke, Nothern VA, copy of coupon
Eastern Part of Nebraska (Went to many kohls, but they have signs by the registers not to accept them b/c they were copies. Not worth trying)
Waukesha, WI (copy of coupon)
Irving, Market place, TX (copy of coupon)
How to PRINT Coupon in one sheet of paper
1) Download the coupon in your desktop (It should save as a JPEG or JPG file)
2) Right click the coupon, Select Open With and select Paint .[If paint not available, then start the paint and open the coupon using File menu> Open by locating the file].
3) Once the image is open, go to File Menu > Page Setup.
4) Set the Scaling to appropriate percentage so that the image fits on to the screen.
5) Check for Orientation, select Portrait or Landscape depending on the how image fits on the screen.
6) Click OK button.
7) Go to File menu > Click Print Preview. This should show the image fits in one page.
8) Once everything looks on, Print the image.
I hope this helps.
Last edited by theyseemeroland; 10-31-2009 at 02:13 PM..
Reason: Guidance to print the coupon image in one page.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.