Printable Coupons: "UP" Blu-Ray $10 off, Monsters Inc $8 off, stackable $8 off both at Target
To get a $8 off Monsters Inc Blu-Ray Coupon:
- If not a member of Disney Movie Rewards, Click Here to join
- Then Click Here
- Enter code 786936164886
- Print your coupon
- Click Here
- You may need to install coupon printer if you don't already have it
- Print your coupon and take to the store of your choice
- Click Here
- Go to page 3
- It is the 2nd one down, on the Left hand side
- Print the coupon
Now click here and print your $10 off coupon
So $18 off total at Target, or even more if you price-match Wal-Mart's price ($19.96) for Up.
I picked up, Up + Monsters Inc (Blu-ray) for $11.86 @ Target
Monsters $26.99 ---------> $46.98
- $10 (It was on the box of Monsters Inc)
-$10 Target Coupon
-$8 Monsters Inc Disney Coupon
-$10 Up Coupon
Total: $8.98 + $2.88 Tax = $11.86
USE THIS METHOD TO GET THE BEST DEAL: NO PM NEEDED
1. Get 1 UP (4-disc combo pack) and 1 Monster's Inc. (4-disc combo pack) at Target
2. Monster, Inc. combo pack should have a $10 off MI+UP coupon
3. Buy something worth $1 or more
4. UP should ring up at $19.99 and MI at $26.99
5. Use the coupons: $10 Target + $10 Disney UP + $10 from MI BD + $8 MI
Total: $9.98 + TAX
You need to buy something else otherwise Target system will only allow 3 coupons.
After buying both get a FREE BABY KEVIN Plush from Disney + $6 shipping
1. Click on the Disney Go website. http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewa
2. Enter your Username and password (assuming you created one from the coupon print out)
3. Enter the activation code
4. Enter both codes from Up and MI and you will see the banner for Free Kevin + Shipping ($6) in "My Account" tab
You also get the option to pay extra for the Mommy Kevin
Best Buy -
Price match UP to their website (bestbuy.com) @ $19.99
In Ad you get Monsters, Inc for $18.99 when you purchase it with UP
Use $8 coupon and $10 coupon
18.99 + 19.99 + tax (where applicable) - 8 - 10 = $20.98
I tried the Target deal first but the manager wouldn't take the $10 off (target coupon) because it couldn't be combined with another offer (after the price match). I hope others had luck with it. (so YMMV with Target)
My separate thread got closed by the mods, so I'm posting it here.
There is a lot of discussion going on about Target, Best Buy, and Amazon, etc. etc. with regard to purchasing Up and Monsters, Inc. on Blu-ray. If you want to avoid the hassle of price-match, store-specific coupons, pre-ordering, waiting, etc., or even buying both movies together, here is simple solution.
On TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, Walmart will be selling (assuming website prices are accurate):
Monsters, Inc for $22.86
Up for $19.96
$8 off Monsters Inc. coupon:
Enter 786936164886 at Disney Movie Rewards.
$10 off Up coupon here:
-At Target, try the crazy price match/coupon combo ($52 PM with BB or Walmart down to $43 - $10 Target coupon - $8 Monsters coupon - $10 Up coupon = $15 + tax; YMMV about taking the coupons after the PM).
Thus, you DON'T have to buy both movies!
Monsters: $22.88 - $8 = $14.86 + tax
Up: $19.99 - $10 = $9.99 + tax
Total: $24.85 + tax (or less), with no obligation to buy both, and you don't have to wait for Amazon! (My Snow White Blu-ray arrived from Amazon 10 days[!] after it was officially released.)
And don't forget the Pasta and Popcorn rebates:
Just print page 15 in the document of Target coupons.
Attaching just the Target $10 coupon, so you don't go through printing that whole list of coupons.
Best way to go about this:
PM Monsters Inc. to Best Buy=$19
Target has UP for $20, (the ad and signs say otherwise but that's how it scanned this morning)
Then apply the 2 $10 offs + the $8 off and the $10 on package for MI
Note: I didn't have the UP $10 off coupon this morning but I did get both for only $12, no questions asked.
Voila is BOGO at publix stores to help w/ that rebate..