OFFICIAL RecycleBank Codes and Discussion Thread
Thread DetailsLast Edited by babytarheelz September 29, 2010 at 09:24 AM
If you don't live in an area that participates, you can still sign up for a free account and earn rewards in other ways. I just stumbled upon a linked site called Kashless.org. They offer a forum to post and search for free items in your area. You can earn Recyclebank points in various ways on this site. The fastest way I've found to earn points is by inviting friends (i.e. submitting an email address). You earn 20 Recycle Bank points for each email addy you provide. I earned 240 points in under a minute. This will get me 24 free 2 liters of Coke! They have all kinds of things to redeem your rewards on, even gift cards for Walmart, Home Depot, iTunes & more!
So here's what you need to do...
1. Sign up for a RecycleBank.com account. You'll get 100 free points for signing up!
2. Sign up for a Kashless.com account.
3. You'll then link your Kashless account to your Recyclebank account by clicking on the Rewards section.
4. You'll also see in that section a link to all the ways you can earn points on Kashless. Like I said, emailing is the fastest, but you can also create saved searches, post items, create your profile, among other things.
5. It takes about 24 hours for your points to show up in your Recyclebank account. You can then redeem your points on the Recyclebank site. I got my reward coupons in the mail in about 2 weeks.
**UPDATE-Kashless no longer participating in Recycle Bank, but Recycle Bank is still a go!**