RETIRED My Coke Rewards Discussion Thread - Keep Off Topic Posts Limited!
Thread DetailsLast Edited by jimmy5 December 26, 2012 at 02:12 PM
My Coke Rewards has been officially extended through Dec. 31, 2013, according to their site's FAQ.
Current MCR Bonus Points, (which do not count in the 120-point weekly limit)
- 20 Bonus Points for a Family Dollar promotion Click here for posts.
- 250 Bonus points for becoming aCostco member ($55). Online only.
- 50 Bonus Points for Safeway grocery delivery account page, near the bottom not the regular safeway site account page. May not be available in all areas.
- 10 Bonus Points from Coke vending machines with the "Merry Minutes" promo.
- How may I contact them?
- Phone: 1-866-674-2653 anytime 9am-7pm EST Monday through Friday to reach an agent directly
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Allysa (formerly Hank) feature on the MCR site -- not always reliable
- Codes with 12 characters will still be accepted into early 2012, (still working as of late October, 2012.)
- Weekly Point Limits, Invalids & Start and End of Weeks:
Up to 120 points per week are permitted to be entered per account per week. A week starts at 12:00 a.m. E.T., each Monday, and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.T. each following Sunday.
Any Bonus Points earned are not included in the 120 point weekly limit.
From the FAQ, posted Nov. 30, 2012:
"The current phase of the program ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2013, and you can enter codes up through 11:59 p.m. ET November 30, 2013. We started this up back in early 2006, so we’ve been doing this for a while. We have to take it year by year; the program has been extended in the past, but that does not necessarily mean it will happen again. In years past, extensions have been communicated near the end of the year, so please read the full Terms and Conditions and keep an eye on these dates. Codes can be entered through November 30, 2013; points can be spent through December 31, 2013."
From the 2012 rules: (will be updated Jan. 1, 2013)
"The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2012 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2012 (the "Redemption Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
"Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2012 (the "Collection Period")."
"However, if an Enrollee enters 20 invalid codes on a given day Enrollee will be unable to enter any more codes that day."
- Where are the codes located and what are the associated point values?
Barq's, Coke, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Mellow Yellow, Minute Maid, POWERade, Nestea, Pibb Xtra, Seagram's, Sprite, Fuze.
**Check packaging for a MyCokeRewards Label** Not all Coke packages have the MCR logo, (i.e. 6-pack w/glass bottles).
(All bottle cap codes, across all brands, are worth 3 points regardless of size of bottle)
12 oz., 12.5 oz., 14 oz., 16 oz., .5 Liter, 20 oz., 24 oz., 32 oz., 1 Liter, 1.25 Liter, 1.5 Liter, 2 Liter, 2.5 Liter, 3 Liter, 50 oz caps = 3 points
8 pack cans = 8 points
12 pack - Fridge Pack (flap) = 10 points
15 pack ("3 cans free") = 10 points
18 pack cans, (box or plastic wrap) = 15 points
20 pack cans (inside box) = 18 points
24 pack - Dasani bottles (plastic wrap) = 20 points
24 pack cans (big flap on side of box) = 20 points
30 pack cans (big box) = 25 points
32 pack cans (plastic wrap) = 25 points
- When is the next Double Points Day or Bonus Points Periods?
Unknown. We often only get a day or week's notice, check thread tags, most recent posts, or top of original post.
- What rewards are available?
Current List of MCR Rewards hosted on nyct's MCR Google Group page - (not updated)
Phase I rewards updates by eric dickinson *Doesn't work anymore w/new site, but leaving link for reference.
- Where do you find all the codes?
Here are a few ways...
- drink soda
- participate/lurk on this board
- ask friends/family/neighbors/co-workers to save
- dumpster diving
- jumping out of cars upon seeing flaps on the side of the road
- referring a friend on the site
- ask Maids to save for those who travel
- ask recycling centers to save
- purchase on eBay
- sporting events, zoos, parks, etc
- make trades
- become buddies with vending machine stockers
- become the vending machine stocker
- List of Accepted MCR Letter & Number Code Characters & Character Substition
There are 25 characters, (letters or numbers only), that are accepted in MCR codes, (out of 36 available, A-Z, and 1-0). Four of the characters may also be input as substitutions for other similar-looking characters. Either upper- or lower-case letters are accepted. The available characters are:
Letters: A B F H J K L M N P R T V W X (No C D E G I O* Q S* U* Y Z)
Numbers: 4 5 6 7 9 0 (No 1 2 3 8*)
Note: 'A' is only accepted in 12-character codes.
* There are also four accepted substitute characters for similar-looking characters
- B = 8
- V = U
- 5 = S
- 0 = O (Zero, '0', is the officially accepted character according to MCR error messages; letter 'O' is the substitute.)
Collect points by purchasing and entering codes from specially marked Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Classic, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Cherry Coke Zero, Diet Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Vanilla Coke Zero, Diet Coke With Lime, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke Plus, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Fanta Orange, Fanta Strawberry, Fanta Grape, Fanta Pineapple, Fanta Orange Zero, Pibb Extra, Barqs, Diet Barqs, Caffeine Free Barqs, Fresca Citrus, Fresca Peach, Fresca Black Cherry, Mello Yello, Minute Maid Orange Juice, Minute Maid Apple Juice, Minute Maid Fruit Medley, Minute Maid Cranapple Raspberry, Minute Maid Crangrape, Minute Maid Calcium, Minute Maid Ruby Red, Minute Maid Lemonade, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade, Minute Maid Orangeade, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Minute Maid Light Raspberry, Minute Maid Light Orangeade, Minute Maid Light Cherry Lemonade, Dasani, Dasani Flavors Lemon, Dasani Flavors Strawberry, Dasani Flavors Raspberry, Dasani Flavors Grape, POWERade Fruit Punch, POWERade Mountain Blast, POWERade Lemon Lime, POWERade Grape, POWERade Strawberry Lemonade, POWERade Black Cherry Lime, POWERade Orange, Seagram's, or other specially marked Coca-Cola products,
Simon Gift Cards (and others) - list of stores that don't have a $1 pre-authorization fee:
$25 Amazon certs ($100 Amazon charges $1)August 3, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Bed,Bath and Beyond GC
Walmart GC (for online GC otherewise there is a shipping fee for actual card)
Build a Bear
January 30, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
May 8, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
August 14, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.