I'm pretty proud of myself today I made a whole lot of Swagbucks and hopefully soon I get a Amazon gift card. Havent made daily goal yet though.
Have you signed up for Trusted surveys and filled out the profiles? That's the fastest way to earn SBs.
A good rule of thumb to start your Swagbucks day is to first do the Daily Poll for 1 SB, then go to NOSO and follow the path (being sure to skip all the offers) until you come to the box were you have to type in what ever it tells you to type for 2 SBs. Then go to the RO wall, and see if there are any videos to watch, and the coupons.com offer to print. You don't need to chose 25 coupons, only one. I hit print preview and don't bother to print any. The reason I don't is because those are no credit coupons. if you print the coupons from the drop down menu on the front page, SBs will give you 10 SBs each when you redeem them. They are coded in such a way that the system can tell where you printed them from, and you'll get credit (maybe 7 weeks down the line). Since you can only print two of the same coupons from any single computer, don't waste prints of coupons you want on the RO wall. Pick a product you'll never use, and remember to use print preview so you don't waste ink.
Keep checking back to the front page as they add offers - usually videos or Social Vibe. When you see a red circle on the envelope at the top of the home page, check your in-box to see if the offer is one you want to complete. It's usually low value videos good for a few SBs ,but sometimes it can be a high value survey. All these little SBs start to add up.
Lots of people keep SBS TV running all day. I do. I have it on a second computer and I manually click from vid to vid. Three SBs for every 10 vids watched. It's something I do literally at the side of my desk. At the end of the day, SBs TV can make the difference in hitting your goal.
Right now you might want to check your front page, a 2 SB video is up.
You've got plenty of time; you can make that goal!
I would also add:
1) You should find a way to access SBTV Mobile. I have been using the android app on my phone but I have used bluestacks to make it work on my PC before as well. I am pretty sure there is an iApp now too. It is good for 50 SB's a day which gets you most of the way to the daily goal. I collected over 18000 SB's in 2012 just from SBTV Mobile.
2) You can also get 10 SB's a day from games pretty easy. I use worDrop.
3) subscribe to the slickdeals SwagCodes-thread so that you can get alerts on your phone. You will still miss a few codes but getting these alerts will help you get more than you miss.
4) check this thread each day for offers that people say are crediting. Usually they are worth decent points and they take a fraction of the time of most surveys. I know some people use empty amex gift cards to do offers that require a credit card number (which usually have higher SB rewards) but I have not gone down that road yet. Probably should tho. If people are talking about an offer and you are already over the daily goal, don't save it for the next days goal just go ahead and do the offer and get the SB's. If you wait and try to use it for the next days quota the odds are that all the rest of us will have used up the allotment for the offer and it won't be there any more.
5) Don't forget to get points for searching. Try a 3-5 searches and if you don't get anything try again in an hour or two. I try to get one search win online and one from my phone each day.
6) if you still are short of the daily goal you can use the online SBTV if you are close. It is slow going but can get you over the daily goal in a pinch. Watch the meter and as soon as it moves click on the next video. It helps if you have multiple or large monitor(s) so you can have it running and keep an eye on it but still be able to work on other things.
7) I usually try to get at least one survey a day to credit. These take longer but have the potential to quickly bump up you SB balance. You will get DQ'd much more often than you get credit, don't get discouraged. Sometimes people post in this thread what certain surveys are about to help you answer the qualifying questions "correctly" and help you get credit for the survey. I would come up with a persona that you will come to know by heart (married, college grad, two kids, ~$150K household income, etc) and try to be consistent with it across surveys. It speeds up the process and my hope is that it makes it look less like you are scamming the survey companies because your responses stay fairly constant. It could be coincidence but for me, but it seems like there are always a few really good survey days each month where I don't seem to get DQ'd very much. When I notice this happening I keep doing surveys until I don't have anymore to take or I just can't doing anymore surveys. These are days that I end up with 400-500 SB just from surveys. If you are getting DQ'd from surveys on the SB trusted surveys page you can try the surveys available on the offer walls too. The peanut labs ones in particular have helped me make the goal on occasion. I would start with surveys that take 15 min or less until you get the hang of it. You will learn to "read" the survey to figure out what type of person they are trying to get answers from. You will have to occasionally have to be a chain smoking alcoholic that is looking for insurance on that new car you are thinking of buying, although you won't have to be all of those on the same survey...
Good luck, and feel free to ask questions in this thread. Most people are happy to help.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.