Thread DetailsLast Edited by skynsam June 17, 2010 at 09:57 AM
Welcome to the new Target & Super Target deals thread!
Please read this post and the wiki before posting and/or asking questions. Thanks!
Please keep all OT and chit chat to a minimum. For anything that is not deal-related, please join us here at the Target Chit Chat thread, in the ever-popular SD Lounge for lighthearted chit chat that may or may not be related to Target.
Link to the old Target & Super Target deals thread is here
Target Thread Rules:
- Do not ask (even in a covert way) for any coupon that has been scanned or discuss any coupon that is not used for its intended purpose. This goes for ALL scanned – this is what ALTERED means – this will cause this thread to shut down, per Moderator warning.
- Do not post directly to Ebay auctions. It is considered self-promotion because the mods don’t have a way to verify if you are the seller or not.
- Do not discuss or promote unethical and/or illegal activities with coupons or GCs (i.e. using expired coupons, using fake coupons, etc). Do not post expired coupons. Do not discuss ways to use expired manufacturer’s coupons (Clarification of this rule can be found here.)
- Do not discuss ways to misuse the true intent of a manufacturer coupon.
- Target.com has changed to the E-Centives coupon printing system where you have to download special software that keeps track of what you printed, like bricks coupons. The coupons print out directly to your printer. The manufacturer coupons printed from the Target.com website can NOT be posted here as they have a unique serial number above the right hand barcode. Target coupons printed from sites such as RedPlum are also now individually encoded and can NOT be posted here as well. If a Target coupon (such as those currently from Target.com) is not individually coded, it can be posted here.
- In keeping with SD rules, multiple per pages (MPPs) must be hosted off site, such as with google docs.
- Finally - Mod Alert any fighting! The mods would rather catch it in the beginning, versus going back 5 pages to see what happened.
Target Coupon Policy - Take a copy of this with you!
Link to Target Coupon Policy on Target.com [target.com]
Quote :Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for asking again about using coupons at Target. Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:
Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
Quote :Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for writing back regarding our coupon acceptance at Target. When a coupon states one per purchase, and you have more than one, you can use one coupon per item, as each item is considered a purchase and not a transaction.
We always welcome your questions, so if we can assist you in the future, please contact our Target Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. You can also speak with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local Target store, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!
Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we'll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
Target Coupons and Attachments through the PAPER CLIP - Current Thread PaperClipOther Coupon Resources
Target Coupon Generators
ALL current Target Web Coupons have this restriction, "Limit one offer per TRANSACTION."Target Mobile Coupons
Coupon Generator from OGD (clearer printables)
Coupon Generator from HCW
Coupon Generator from AFC (blurry printables - may not be scannable)
Sign up here
You will then receive texts from Target supplying you a link to go to on your phone. You will need internet on your phone to use that link. Just show the barcode to your cashier and they just need to scan it.
Coupon is unique per phone# and can only be used once per item.
Don't have internet on your phone? That fine- sign up any way and then on your computer go here . Enter your phone number and print out the barcode.
Alphabetical List of Unexpired Newspaper Insert Coupon Thread
List of Each Coupon Insert's Oldest Expiration Date
Printable Coupon Thread
Sources for more coupons, including printable coupon websites and clipping services
Official Trading Thread
Drugstore and Grocery store Coupons Only Trading Thread
Detailed List of Coupon Clipping Services, including location and service/S&H charges
DPCI Inventory Checkers & Numbers
Target ASIN/DCPI Inventory Checker - Credit goes to jxmiller
Target ASIN Inventory Checker (append the ASIN at the end of the url after it says asin= ) - Credit goes to inyearstocome
TARGET MOBILE - Credit goes to legster
Target Inventory Locator -- has been updated to work with DPCIs again. Any problems, PM khemical (the creator of this)
Other Target Information
1. Mark Down Schedule - Please note that the list may not be entirely accurate, as some stores have reportedly made changes to this schedule and other stores may be days (or weeks) behind schedule!
- Monday - Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)
- Tuesday - Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)
- Wednesday - Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items
- Thursday - House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage
- Friday - Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry
- 50% off day after holiday for three days
- 75% off fourth day after holiday for three days
- 90% off seventh day after holiday for 1-2 days.
- Target price adjustments can be done for 14 days (excluding clearance). If you purchase an item and it goes on sale within the next 2 weeks, you can take your receipt to Customer Service for a price adjustment.
- If an item you want is out of stock, there should be a little tear off pad with rainchecks. You tear one off and take it to the cashier, tell them the quantity you want, and they will print a raincheck. Please note, current rainchecks do not have a barcode and when you go to use a raincheck, the cashier has to manually type it in rather than scanning a barcode.
- Target.com has switched to using E-Centives coupon printable software that limits and tracks the number of coupons you print and Target coupons can no longer be printed at the in store kiosks because of this.
6. Missed Coupon Policy
- Target stores will now match prices of other stores with a physical ad of the competing store. Please refer to their official price match policy at their website here .
8. Out Of Stock Items
- If an item is out of stock (OOS) on both the shelf and the backroom and needs to be ordered from the warehouse, there will be a small gray dot sticker on the shelf price tag of the item. If there is no gray dot on the shelf price tag, enter the DCPI number into an updated price check scanner to check back room stock of the item. If your store has the old style of scanners, ask a team member to check the stock of the item for you.
9. Contacting Guest Relations
- (800) 440-0680
- Questions, Comments and/or Complaints about Target/Super Target and/or Team Members.
- When sending a Team Member compliment and/or complaint, keep in mind that ETL's get share-pay bonuses, while Team Members don't. Stores are responsible for store-controlled things like clean restrooms and sales floors, carts and hand baskets available, response time to the jewelry and electronics counters and Guest call buttons, etc. Also, use a different E-mail/name each time, else after 2-3 complaints they just refer you to the Store Team Leader (STL).
Common Abbreviations & Acronyms Throughout the thread, you may find some abbreviations and acronyms that are confusing, as some are very specific to Target. Here are some of the most common you'll see mentioned repeatedly.
- AC = After Coupon(s) (as in, "I used 4 MQs and 3 TQs, so my total AC was $1.23.")
- AF = Archer Farms
- AP = Asset Protection ("Loss Prevention" or LP for many other stores)
- BC = Before Coupon(s) (as in, "My total BC was $56.78.")
- BOGO = Buy One, Get One free
- Blinkie = In store, on aisle coupon dispenser with blinking LED light
- GSTL = Guest Services Team Leader (Cashier Supervisor)
- HTH = Hope That Helps
- INF = Item Not Found. Usually refers to an item that has been on clearance and has been salvaged.
- LOD = Leader on Duty [like a Manager on Duty (either the store manager or a store asst. manager)
- MM = Money maker
- MQ = Manufacturer's Coupon
- MP = Market Pantry
- MPP = Multiples Per Page
- OOP = Out of Pocket
- OOS = Out of Stock
- PA = Price Adjustment
- PM (first meaning) = Private Message
- PM (second meaning) = Price Match
- Peelie = Peel away coupon on retail package
- RP = Redplum
- Q = Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- TL = Team Lead [a level of Target mgmt. (supervisor, department manager)]
- TPC = Temporary Price Cut
- TQ = Target Coupon
- V = Vendor Coupon
- YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (as in, something may or may not work for you)
How do I let someone know they've posted a no-no?
- If you feel it would be beneficial and helpful to the thread as a whole, go ahead and post an answer. But if you need to correct someone on an etiquette issue or on coupon use, try PM'ing them first. That avoids embarrassment and negative posts. The mods are watching our thread closely--we want to keep things helpful and pleasant.
New to couponing? Please read hawaiiandawn's thread - New Q Shoppers, Don't be Scared! You Can Do This!!
New to the thread? Please read:
1) Target puts out their own coupons on their website. You can combine Target coupons and use them with manufacturer's coupons. So if you have a Target coupon for Heinz Ketchup for $1.00, and a manufacturer's coupon for Heinz Ketchup for $1.00 - you are allowed to use them both together and get $2.00 off your ketchup purchase. So check Target's website, I think they put up new coupons every other weekend.
2) You can also find Target coupons in the newspaper. If they aren't in your newspaper, check e*bay and coupon clipper sites - do a search for "Target coupons" and see what comes up. You can also combine these with manufacturer's coupons. Right now there are Target insert/newspaper coupons for $2.00 off Kotex items and there are manufacturer's coupons for $1.00 or $.50 off Kotex items. This makes some of the Kotex items FREE.
3) Check your coupons and make sure that they don't say "excludes trial items" on them. If they don't, you should be able to use them on trial items, potentially getting them FREE. (This varies from store to store, some stores will refuse you.) Not long ago, there were $1.00 Tide detergent coupons, and you could use them on the Tide trial sizes which were $1.00 = FREE Tide.
4) Keep your eyes open for coupons in the actual store. Sometimes Target will have tearpads, peelies, hangtags, etc, that are Target coupons. Again, you can combine them with your manufacturer coupons. Right now there are $1.00 Target Ziplock coupons attached to some Ziplock items in the store + $1.00 Ziplock manufacterer coupons = some pretty cheap darn Ziplock stuff..
5) Watch the Target ads for gift card deals. These are AWESOME. Combined with coupons, sometimes Target will pay YOU to take items off their hands. The last major one I remember was the Venus or Fusion razors.. it was buy two, get a $5 or $10 gift card, I can't remember which. And there were $4 coupons available to use on the razors. Buy two razors, use two $4 coupons and get handed a gift card back.. good deal. There's also a Sobe gift card deal coming up, making the Sobe free using coupons.
6) Keep your eyes open for coupons that say "buy x product, get y product free." Then combine those with other coupons. Example: I had coupons for $1.00 off Chinet plates. I also had coupons for FREE Heinz ketchup when you buy Chinet plates. I ALSO had $3 off $15 partyware purchase Target coupon. Combine all those, and I now live in a Chinet fort and take baths in ketchup. My skin has never looked so smooth (and tomatoey) and my utility bills have never been so high. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. )
Hope that helps out a little bit. We were all new once. Feel free to PM someone when you have a question about something they post here.. if they don't answer, at least you tried, right? And a bunch of people will answer.
- To search the wiki: Go to your edit menu and use the *find* on this page feature. (ctrl+F)
- Please include expiration dates when posting to the wiki.
- Weekly Ads
Current Weekly Ad @ Target.comSo as not to clog up the wiki with the whole preview, please click the arrow next to the poster's name to see the whole post:
Upcoming Ad Previews:
Ad Preview 7/11 - 7/17
- Hot Deals
Aveeno Body Wash (Fig & Shea Butter Scent Only) - $0.25 after coupons (ends 07/10) - HERE
First Aid Bags - Free WYB 3 participating products (ends 07/10) - Scenarios -and- Rebates Available
Glade Fabric & Air Spray - $0.49 after coupons (ends 07/17) - HERE
SoBe Lifewater - Free or cheap after coupons (ends 07/24) - SoBe Lifewater Deal Thread -and- More Scenarios
-and- SoBe Heads or Tails? Info. -and- Flavor List re: TQ beeps
Schick Hydro Razors - MM after coupons (ends 07/30) - HERE
Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Toilet Drop-ins - MM/Free/Cheap after coupons (end date varies) - HERE
Scrubbing Bubbles Products - Cheap after coupons -AND- Free $5.00 Gift Card Offer (end date varies) - HERE
Shout Laundry Products - Cheap Shout Stain Remover, DCPI 003070044, after coupons / Free Shout Wipes (end date varies) - HERE
Kellogg's Special K/Special K Fiber/Toy Story Exp 7/17/10. - HERE
- Temporary Price Cuts
- Ongoing Deals
C9 thru 12/31/10
-target only line of champion athletic clothing and footwear
-2.50 hangtag tq's exp 12/31/10 occasionally found march, april and may on tide sport detergent and febreeze sport fabric refresher. very ymmv.
- Daily Thread Recaps
sunday - claddaghmom
monday - dec12girl
tuesday - EphU
wednesday - bethe131
thursday - dgeller
friday - pharmstudent01 (for the summer)
saturday - slowtech
Current Target Coupons Found in Newspaper Inserts in Select Markets and other Publications
|Bounce Dryer Bar $1.50 TQ 06-06 RP exp 7/17|
|Bounty Paper Towels $1.00 Off 1 TARGET COUPON TQ 05-16 RP Jul 31|
|Charmin Bath Tissue $1.00 Off 1 TARGET COUPON TQ 05-16 RP Jul 31|
|Crest Pro Health Toothpaste Glide Pro Health Floss except trial size $.75 TQ 06-06 RP exp 8/1|
|Duracell Coppertop batteries $1 off 12-pk or larger TQ 6-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|Duracell product -- rechargeable batteries or battery charger $2 TQ 6-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|Healthy Choice Frozen entrees or fresh mixers save $2 on 5 TQ 06-06 S exp 7/23|
|Oral B Manual Toothbrush except Cavity Defense $.50 TQ 06-06 RP exp 8/1|
|Pampers boxed diapers (Swaddler new baby or swaddlers sensitive or cruisers) $2 TQ 06-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|Puffs Facial Tissue excludes Puffs to go .25 TQ 6-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|Puffs Facial Tissue 8-pk $1 TQ 6-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|PUR water filteration system faucet mount $2 TQ 06-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|PUR water filteration system refill filter $4 off 1-to 3-pk TQ 06-27 RP Exp 8/31/10|
|Tide Laundry Detergent except trial size $1.00 TQ 06-06 RP exp 7/17|
|Tide Stain Release $1.50 TQ 06-06 RP exp 7/17|
- Current deals using NON-Expired Target Web Coupons
ALL current Target Web Coupons have this restriction,
"Limit one offer per TRANSACTION."
Portrait Studio TQ - No Expiration Date
(4) TQs for a Free 8 x 10 with No Sitting Fees
$3 off TQ for the Target Portrait Studio [targetportraits.com] (can be combined with above coupon)
TQ's, MOBILE TQ's and TQ/MQ Matchups
Target Mobile Coupons
MQ's printing at target.com
MQ $1 off Any Biz® Stain Fighter Product
MQ $1 off two POST cereals
MQ $1.50 off PediaSure®
TQ $1.50 off Compact fluorescent light
MQ 75¢ off Fiber One™ Frozen Muffins
MQ 75¢ off Wheaties Fuel™ cereal
MQ $1.00 off Romano's Macaroni Grill® Restaurant Favorites® Dinner Kit
MQ 50¢ off Betty Crocker® Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One™ Box Muffin Mix
MQ $1.00 off Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters
MQ 50¢ off six select Yoplait® Yogurt cups
MQ 50¢ off Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Bowls OR Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Minis Bowls
MQ 40¢ off select Yoplait® products
MQ 55¢ off Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack
MQ 40¢ off Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Mix
MQ 60¢ off three Totino’s® Products
MQ 75¢ off two Betty Crocker® Box Supreme Brownie Mixes
MQ 55¢ off Original Cheerios® cereal
MQ 55¢ off Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal
MQ 40¢ off two Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls
MQ 60¢ off two Old El Paso® products
MQ 50¢ off two Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers® OR Fruit Roll-Ups® Fruit Flavored Snacks
********************Target Coupon Match-ups*******************
Please include expiration dates when posting.
|$1.00 on Bread when you buy any (2) Kraft Miracle Whip , Kraft Mayo and Grey Poupon (10oz. or larger ) Coupons Epiration Date 6/30/10 (tearpad)|
|Aquafresh toothpaste TQ 50¢ off exp 7/31/10 credit for 4pp jujuli|
|IP MQ $1 OFF AQUAFRESH ISO-ACTIVE WHITENING WORKS BEYOND PASTE|
|IP MQ $1 OFF NEW ADVANCED ENAMELOCK FORMULA|
|IP MQ $1 OFF ADVANCED 2X WHITENING CLEAN, PROTECT, WHITEN|
|IP MQ $1 OFF ANY AQUAFRESH EXTREME CLEAN|
|*note you must sign up and there are other IP MQ's|
|IP MQ Aquafresh [aquafresh.com]|
|Dove personal care products TQ $1 off select exp 7/31/10|
|Various Dove IPs [dove.us]|
|More Dove IPs [dontfretthesweat.com]|
|Eucerin daily skin balance TQ $2 off exp 6/30/10|
|$1.00/1 Eucerin Body IP [coupons.com]|
|Eucerin Hand or Body Product $1 (6/30/10) V 4/25/10|
|Green Works laundry detergent 90-oz. TQ $3 off exp 8/30/10 credit for 4pp jujuli|
|MQ 04-18 S May 30 Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent any $1.50|
|MQ 04-18 S May 30 Green Works Product $0.50|
|IPMQ $3.00 off Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent (there was an IPMQ available so check and see if you printed it)|
|IPMQ on Facebook $3.00 off Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent must "like" Green Works FB $3 IPMQ [facebook.com]|
|Kellogg's Special K Crackers or Bars TQ $1 off with purchase of two exp 8/21/10|
|Kellogg's Special K protein products shakes or bars TQ $1 off with purchase of two exp 8/21/10|
|Kellogg's Special K products cereal or meal bars TQ $1.50 off with purchase of three exp 8/21/10|
|MQ IP Save $1.00 one one package of Special K crackers MQ $1 Crackers on RP [redplum.com]|
|MQ IP SAVE $1.00 on any ONE package of Kellogg’s® New Special K™ Low-Fat Granola. MQ IP $1.00 off Granola [specialk.com]|
|MQ IP SAVE $1.00 on any ONE package of Kellogg’s® Special K™ Protein Shakes (Any Flavor.) MQ IP $1.00 off Shakes [specialk.com] *There are no prints available for this campaign*|
|MQ IP Kellogg's Save $1.50 on any TWO packages of Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats®, All-Bran® and/or Kellogg's Raisin Bran® Cereals (11.4 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match) MQ $1.50 Cereal RP [redplum.com] (not sure if this will work b/c it does not say Special K on MQ but it does say Any Flavor, Mix or Match)|
|NOTE - if you have a Publix close by, i saw a booklet called "Get Swim Suit Ready" with Special K MQ's|
|RB Various rebates/offers with Special K products:|
|- Free Workout DVD -|
|Get a FREE 10-Minute Solution® Workout DVD featuring 6 exclusive workouts with 5 Special K™ Stamps and your official order form. GOOD UNTIL 6/30/11 or OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST|
|- Get $10 off your jeans -|
|Get a $10 voucher (to use toward the purchase of a new pair of jeans) when you send in 5 Special K™ Tokens and your official order form. GOOD UNTIL 12/31/10 or OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST|
|- Special K™ Cereal Dispenser -|
|Get a Special K™ Cereal Dispenser and measuring cup to help you manage your weight. OFFER GOOD WHILE SUPPLIES LAST|
|special k promos/offers link [specialk.com]|
|Schick Hydro Razor or 4-ct. cartridge refills TQ $1 off exp 8/1/10|
|MQ Schick Hydro Razor $5 (7/30/10) SS 6/13/10|
|Sensodyne toothpaste TQ 50¢ off exp 7/31/10|
|MQ 05-02 RP Aug 31 Sensodyne Toothpaste or Iso Active Foaming Gel $0.75|
|MQ 05-02 RP Aug 31 Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste $1.00|
******************Multiple Page Coupons*******************
Reminder: MPPs must be hosted offsite per SD rules
To be deleted 7 days after expiration. Please save to your hard drive or email to yourself as necessary.
Sorry, no, the coupons.com and redplum.com eggo tq's cannot be made into mpp's.
******************Multiple Page Coupons End*******************
- DPCI of Current Deals:
- Online Shopping Discounts and Codes
Note: Target does not allow stacking of discounts online.
- 10% off your order with AAA membership. use AAA website as shopping portal.
- $5 off 50 shopping portal on evite newsletters.
what does DPCI stand for?
DPCI stands for DePartment, Class, Item. it's Target's proprietary SKU # system for inventory control. the format is xxx xx xxxx and can be found on the shelf tag, on the price scanner when you scan a bar code and on the left side of your receipt.
Is there any order i should hand over my q's in?
item not found = computer cannot do a match because:
- coupons coded x xxxxx xxx00 x beep at all stores
- coupons coded x xxxxx xxx01 x beep at target, but not at kmart
- the $ amount is over the amount of one of the items it is coded for ex. 1.00/2 and each one costs .74
- short barcode x xxxxxx x
- mfr code is off by a zero ex. aveeno q mfr: 5 08137 xxxxx x, product mfr code: 8137 xxxxxx x. also clean and clear.
- family code doesn't match ex.most nexxus products
how can i print multiples of coupons from target.com/e-centives?
more than 2 prints of all target Q's are easy, no pdf or mpp needed!
in windows xp, got to
control panel->useraccounts->create a new account->enter a name for the account->then make sure "computer administrator" is checked, and then click "create account"
log onto that account, go print two more of the coupons you want.
log off that account back to your original, then delete account, and create another.
takes about 90 seconds, and is easier if you create about 4 accounts, print 4x2 coupons, then delete and re-create the 4 accounts.
- Policy and Procedure
Sometimes target employees know the policy but they do not know the procedure. If you know how and can instruct them, you will increase the likelihood of being able to make your intended purchase. Ymmv, as always.
Key 9801 + DPCI
B. Adjusting coupons
We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
Coupons: How to manually process
If a manufacturer or Target coupon will not scan or you need to adjust the value of the coupon so the total of the transaction does not go below $0, you can manually process the coupon:
1. Select Coupons/Discounts (K4).
2. Select Coupons.
3. Select Manufacturer or Store coupon.
4. Key the adjusted coupon value and press Enter.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.