Tires: Costco, America's Tire, or ???
Looking at the upcoming Costco coupons, they have a $70 off coupon for Bridgestone Tires. A set of 4 Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza's would run (after coupon) $730 installed, as compared to America's Tire @ $838.
I've had (positive) dealings with both. That said, assuming price were to be equal, what do people see as benefits America's Tire has over Costco? (They're situated within a few blocks of each other for the Costco that's closest to where I live...)
- Open Sunday's (america's tire isn't -- normally not a big deal, but when you get a flat Saturday night...)
- Fill tires with Nitrogen (not sure if America's tire does)
- When it comes time for tire rotation, I can do shopping at Costco
- Costco near where I live AND where I work (should I need work done)
For America's Tire:
- Can get an alignment -- not sure it's needed per-se, but I know Costco doesn't offer it. (Vehicle has 45k miles, and not had one before.)
As can be seen, I'm heavily leaning towards Costco, unless America's Tire can significantly beat Costco's pricing -- Just wondering if I'm missing a reason to go with AT over Costco. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.