By posting in this thread, you agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, the Slickdeals Rules, Rules for Posting, and the specific rules for this thread. Please read the Tutorials and FAQ below to help answer any questions.
This WIKI was created to list discount codes. Please do not list individual items here.
Non Kohl's Charge
SMS5401 20% off valid now through ?
SMS7302 20% off valid now through 4/25?
Kohl's Charge Only
SAVE30 30% off valid now through 4/25
Department Specific (no Kohl's Charge required)
*stacks with any total % off code
Not Yet Active Codes
Note: total purchase percent-off coupon codes do not stack
FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
SHIPFREE FS No Minimum valid from 4/13-4/25
*after all total % off discounts and Kohl's Cash deductions are applied
NOTE: All Kohl's B&Ms now have Kiosks where you can order items as if you were at Kohls.com. All orders will ship FREE to destination of your choice. See kiosk section detailed below. Items that require a shipping surcharge cannot have it bypassed for FS as the surcharge is set by the item's vendor due to size/weight.
KOHLS CASH - Details from Kohls.com [kohlscorporation.com]
Current/Future Kohl's Cash Events
EARN IT APRIL 4 TO APRIL 7, SPEND IT APRIL 8 TO APRIL 21
EARN IT APRIL 18 TO APRIL 21, SPEND IT APRIL 22 TO MAY 2
EARN IT APRIL 26 TO MAY 3, SPEND IT MAY 4 TO MAY 13
Check Balance of Gift card and Kohl's Cash [kohls.com]
NOTE: Expired Kohl's Cash may be accepted at B&Ms as long as there is still value on it. YMMV.
Kohl's Contact Information
Kohls.com - (866) 887-8884 - 7am-10pm CDT M-Sa/9am-10pm CDT Su
Kohl's Rebate Page [kohls.com] Thanks to Cheers
Rebate Status Checker [rebateresearch.com] (Try this one first)
KOHLS Rebate Status Checker
ANOTHER KOHLS STATUS CHECKER [status-now.com]
B&M COUPONS and CODES
$5 off in store purchase emailed to you when you sign up for email alerts here [kohls.com]
takes a few hours to a few days to receive the in store Q, and you have to print the email with the barcode and PIN to use.
Link to a Post that will help you with $5 Q's you receive from others in a PM
LINK to Kohls Product Review Thread
LINK to Original Cookware Deals
TUTORIALS AND FAQ
- How can I tell the difference between a clearance item and a sale item?
- What is a PRD?
- What do BIS, SIS and OOS mean?
- What is a hidden item?
- How can I help search for hidden items?
- What is a SCT?
- What is Kohl's Cash?
- What is Kohl's return policy?
- The price has dropped. Will Kohl's do a price adjustment?
- Help! My card is maxed out. How do I get free shipping?
- Can I purchase online and pickup in store?
- What is C4C (Check 4 Change) and how do I get it?
- How do I know if Kohl's has updated their clearance section and where do I find it?
- How do I know which server I am on?
- What is all this talk about different servers?
- Kohls says that if I sign up for their charge card, I get 12 extra savings opportunities per year. How does this work?
- Can multiple percent-off discount codes or coupons be combined?
- What is the Kohl's Kiosk?
- How do I know if somebody else already posted an item on this thread?
- What else should I know about what to post (or what not to post)?
- How do I rep people?
- How many reps can I give in a day and how do they count?
- How can I see who repped me?
- How do I insert an image in a reply?
- You can tell the difference between a clearance and sale item on kohls.com by looking at the price. Sale items use the term "Sale", and clearance items use the term "Now"
- A sale item will say "Sale: $5.00" (for example).
- A clearance item will say "Now: $5.00" (for example).
- Clearance items are either 60%, 70%, 80% or 90%.
- Sale items are public.
- Clearance items are either public or hidden.
A PRD is the 5 or 6 digit number in the kohls.com URL, unique to each product (basically an item number). There are two types: Regular and Catalog. Below is an example of each (in red):
- Regular - kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/PRD~123456/kohls.jsp? (0-6 digits, from 10000-757400 and counting)
- Catalog - kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/PRD~c12345/kohls.jsp? (0-5 digits, from 1000-16000 and counting- note the "c" before the number)
BIS: Back in stock
SIS: Still in stock
OOS: Out of stock
WHAT IS A HIDDEN ITEM?
A hidden item is a clearance item that exists on the kohls.com website, but is not found on the public side of the site (where you'd normally find their products). A clearance item usually becomes "hidden" when it has sold out on the website, and a few come back into stock due to customer returns, etc. Although it comes back into stock, it's not re-listed publicly. There tends to be only one or a few of each item at any given time, and you'll see it typically go OOS immediately. Often, you'll see hidden items going in and out of stock several times. A hidden item is discovered by searching PRDs.
HOW CAN I HELP SEARCH FOR HIDDEN ITEMS?
The simplest way to do it is by changing the PRD number in the URL. Change the PRD to a different number (up to 5 or 6 digits) and hope for the best. While you will find many "The product or page you tried to access cannot be found." pages, you will eventually find items to share!
WHAT IS A SCT?
"SCT" is the acronym for "Saved Cart Trick" and refers to deals that actually lower in price simply by signing out of your cart, then back in. Note: This only works for certain items, so don't be discouraged if this method doesn't work for you.
To find SCT deals, you'll need to do the following on kohls.com:
1. Log into your account.
2. Add the desired item(s) to your cart/bag.
3. Log out of your account. You will be asked if you'd like to save your bag. Make sure to save your bag! (Alternately, you can save your bag while in your cart, then sign out).
4. Log back into your account.
5. Check your cart/bag. If it's an SCT deal, it will now be at a lower price.
Note: The SCT deals will show up a few different ways. Click here to see a screenshot of the different ways an SCT deal may appear.
WHAT IS KOHL'S CASH?
As of early fall 2010, Kohl's Cash is now accepted for online purchases at Kohls.com. Limit 4 unique Kohl's Cash redeemed per transaction. The option will only show during valid redemption dates. Kohl's Cash will deduct before total % off purchase discounts. As with % off codes, Kohl's Cash will lower your total, and may affect your purchase qualifying for a free shipping offer.
When earning Kohl's Cash via kohls.com, if your purchase is within $2 of a $50 increment ($48, $98, and so on) after all discounts and before tax, you should get KC. (As of 12/19/11, a total of $98 only earned $10 - must need to be $98.01 or higher).
Details on Kohl's Cash [kohlscorporation.com]
The fine print from Kohls:
Kohl’s Cash is not legal tender. No cash back. Customer will receive a $10 Kohl's Cash® Coupon for the first $50 in purchases. An additional $10 in value will be added to the coupon for each additional $50 spent in that single transaction. Kohl’s Cash® Coupon is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Eligible customer purchases include sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise, but exclude the purchase of Gift Cards. Offer may be redeemed with any other offer, but cannot be redeemed for cash. Kohl’s Cash® will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Kohl's Cash® Coupon may not be redeemed (1) to purchase Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items; (2) to reduce customer’s Kohl's Charge or any third party charge account balance; (3) as price adjustments on prior purchases; or (4) to purchase Gift Cards. If merchandise purchased earning a Kohl’s Cash® Coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohl’s Cash® Coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund may be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with a Kohl’s Cash® Coupon may also be subject to adjustment. Offer is not transferable.
Regarding Kohls Cash and Online Purchases....
As of recently, the Kohl's policy changed and Kohl's Cash is now tied to purchases. This means that if you return something that qualified you for Kohl's cash, you will most likely:
A) lose the Kohl's Cash if you haven't already redeemed it;
B) find that if you used the Kohl's Cash, it's deducted from the refund for the returned item(s).
Regarding Kohls Cash and Returns
If you return items where you earn Kohl's Cash . . .
A) During the earning period: you will lose $10 for every $50 increment your total drops. Note: You can combine receipts from B&Ms to earn KC.
B) During the redemption period and you haven't spent it: you will lose $10 off your Kohl's Cash for every increment your total drops UNLESS you take a store credit. If you take a store credit, your Kohl's Cash in most cases is not changed.
C) During the redemption period and you have spent the KC: you will lose $10 off your refund for every increment your total drops UNLESS you take a store credit. If you take a store credit, you receive the full value of your refund.
D) After the redemption period and you have spent the KC: Same as Example C.
NOTE: For Examples B-C, if your original tender was store credit/gift card, then your only option is store credit for refund, meaning you will not lose KC value (Example B and C) or lose return value (Example C)
If you return items purchased with Kohl's Cash, that KC amount will be placed on a store credit and the rest refunded as paid for.
WHAT IS KOHL'S RETURN POLICY?
Kohl's presently does not have a time limit on returns. As long as you still have your packing slip and/or your receipt, you can make returns any time (a print out of your order confirmation works as well). If you have lost your packing slip and/or receipt they can usually do a receipt look-up by scanning your method of payment and the item you are trying to return. This will not work though if the item you are trying to return has been yellow-tagged in the past, and is now no longer showing up in their system. In that case, you can do a no-receipt return, which Kohl's allows up to 3 times a year per customer. For large no-receipt amounts, they will send you a corporate check in the mail. Items purchased online at kohls.com can be returned to a Kohls store at any time. Take your receipt to speed up the process. Shipping fees and surcharges are not refundable (unless your item was delivered damaged).
THE PRICE HAS DROPPED. WILL KOHL'S DO A PRICE ADJUSTMENT?
Kohl's policy is not to do price adjustments on clearance items. The best option available to you is to rebuy the item at the lower price, and then to return the item with the higher priced receipt to the store.
Sale items that drop in price within two weeks of sale date are eligible for price adjustments. However if you did get a % off on the original purchase, you may not get the discount again.
HELP! MY CARD IS MAXED OUT. HOW CAN I STILL GET FREE SHIPPING?
There are several options available to you. The obvious is to make a payment which will be reflected immediately as long as you make it by 3:00pm. Make sure you change the date online when you make the payment to 'today'. Another option is to make some returns, thereby freeing up some space again.
CAN I PURCHASE ONLINE AND PICKUP IN STORE?
No. At this time Kohl's does not offer an in-store pickup option for purchases made at kohls.com. Items purchased online must be shipped to your home etc. There are periodic promotions the offer reduced shipping fees. Recently, Kohl's stopped free shipping promotions. The only way to receive free shipping no minimum purchase is to order via an in-store kiosk.
WHAT IS C4C (CHECK FOR CHANGE) AND HOW DO I GET IT?
Check4Change (aka C4C) is a simple extension that allows you to periodically check a web-page for updates when you use FireFox. If set correctly, it will alert you when an item you are monitoring gets back in stock.
Google check 4 change for installation instructions.
HOW DO I KNOW IF KOHL'S HAS UPDATED THEIR CLEARANCE SECTION AND WHERE DO I FIND IT?
use this link [kohls.com] .. Under 'refine matches: by department' click 'more departments'. You will now see the 'clearance' department with the number of clearance items listed behind it. Kohl's usually updates around 12:00am EST, and when they do you will see a change in this number. Click on 'clearance' to see a full list of all clearance items.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH SERVER I AM ON?
- Click the START button on your computer (lower left)
- Click RUN
- Type in "ping www.kohls.com"
- Hit ok
To see items in stock when you don't see it but others can, replace the www.kohls.com with one of the following string of numbers. Keep the rest of the url as-is:
KOHLS SAYS THAT IF I SIGN UP FOR THEIR CHARGE CARD, I GET 12 EXTRA SAVINGS OPPORTUNITIES PER YEAR. HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Usually you get coupons in the mail and/or email monthly - they are at random times with no set schedule. 15-30% off usually cycles every 20 days. Kohl's cash usually once every month. You do have to use your Kohl's charge. If you are a MVC customer (i.e. if you spent at least $600 on your Kohl's card in the last year), then you will get 6 additional 15% off coupons per year. You can use these ones on a day of your choosing, within a limited time window.
CAN MULTIPLE PERCENT-OFF DISCOUNT CODES OR COUPONS BE COMBINED?
Usually not, but sometimes they can if one of the discounts is an additional percent off for specific items. For example, if you have a general percent-off code and Kohl's offers an additional discount for a specific type of item, like 20% off for Athletic Shoes. Another recent stackable code was the additional percentage off for Women's and Junior's Plus sizes.
WHAT IS THE KOHL'S KIOSK?
The Kiosk is a new interactive touch-screen system in stores, usually located by Customer Service, to order anything in-stock via Kohls.com. It is useful for finding sizes/colors/styles that your B&M may not have in-stock or ordering anything from the website to get free shipping, as free shipping codes do not come up very often anymore. You can also create/printout Gift Registries from the Kiosk as well.
Some general information when using the kiosk:
- You must have an email address (so they can send order/shipping confirmations and KC, if earned)
- Kohl's Charge/Credit Cards/Merchandise Credit/Gift Cards are accepted
- Kohl's Chargeholders using Express Checkout will have billing/shipping info automatically filled out with account information (will prompt for last 4 digits of SSN for security)
- Promo codes are accepted (limit 2). The Free Shipping code is not needed (only in some rare cases, ask a CSR for help)
- Kohl's Cash is accepted during redemption dates (limit 4)
- You cannot log into your Kohls.com account from the kiosk
- You cannot access SCTs from the kisok
- Scan an item's barcode to pull up that item on the kiosk and see all available sizes and colors
The easiest way to see if someone else already has posted an item you are ready to post is to click on "search this thread" (upper right corner on your screen), and then put just the PRD # in the search box. If the results show other posts/replies, then it is a repost.
These threads retire often, and new ones begin in their place. You can see if the item's ever been posted on SD by entering the PRD in the keyword search box (above the "Quick Links" and "Log Out" links in the upper right hand corner of your screen).
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT WHAT TO POST (OR WHAT NOT TO POST)?
- We typically share the higher savings deals (such as 80% and 90%) because the items will increase to 80%-90% off if they don't sell at 60%/70%.
- Of course, if you think a deal is great, you're welcome to share it!
- Before giving reputation points, read the rules below concerning reputation abuse.
- Click on the little number next to the colored block on the person you want to rep
- A little pop-up window will come up, fill it in with whatever you would like to say
- Click 'add to reputation'
- You can give 10 reps in a 24 hour period, which is revolving.
- Your reps start counting after you have made 50 posts
- You have to rep 5 other people before you can rep the same person again
- The reps you give count as follows:
- Your reps start at 1 point (after 50 posts)
- You get an additional point once you get to 500 reps
- You get an additional point once you get 1000 reps
- You get an additional point once you make 10,000 posts
- You get an additional point for every year you're an SD member
- The most rep points you can have is 4
- Click on USER CP on the top left corner of your SD window.
- In the chat window's toolbar, click on the paperclip icon.
- In the popup that appears, either Upload a file from your computer, or from a URL and click Upload.
- Close the popup
- Back in the chat window, position your cursor where you want to insert the image in your message.
- Click on the paperclip icon again, and select the attachment you just uploaded.
- The image should now appear where you want in your reply.
July 25, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
August 28, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
September 28, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
January 18, 2011, 1:44 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
February 28, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
April 26, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
June 3, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
July 15, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
September 22, 2011, 1:16 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.