Official Harris Teeter Thread : deals and discussions
Please see HT Coupon acceptance policies one again.
HT does not allow doubling/tripling IP coupons and only 20 coupons are allowed per day per customer/household with VIC card. They accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; they do not give cash back.
Please do not start discussion of invalid scenarios.
HT had sent notice to other sites in the past for invalid discussions and we don't want that to happen here.
HT Coupon Acceptance Policy General
* We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we can not accept any expired coupons.
* We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
* We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
* Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we can not return money for coupons not used.
* Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
* We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
* We accept only one coupon for Buy One Get one Free items.
* We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
* Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
* We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded.
* We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
* We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value.
* No internet coupons will be doubled or tripled. No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
* We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
* With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
* We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
* We gladly accept local competitors’ circular or direct-mail coupons; however we do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
* Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
* We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
* We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
* Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
Thanks RetailHeretic for initial starting of this thread.
September 9, 2009, 3:10 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
May 3, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.