* All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
* 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
* Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
* Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield included
* Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6
* Power output: 575 watts
* Speeds: 10
* Bowl capacity: 6 quarts
* Color: Meringue
* Body material: Metal
* Bowl material: Stainless steel
* Manufacturer: KitchenAid
* Tilt-up head: Bowl-lift design
* Dough hook: Yes
* Pouring shield: Yes
* Outlets for attachments: Yes
* Height: 16-1/2 inches
* Length: 11-2/7 inches
* Depth: 14-3/5 inches
* Weight: 25 lbs
* Product: 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
* Included accessories: Professional wire whip, burnished flat beater, pouring shield, and burnished PowerKnead spiral hook
For those who want a different color at the same price, here's a workaround solution:
1) Buy the mixer from Amazon (meringue white color).
2) Buy the exact same model from your local department stores in your desired color.
3) After you receive the meringue white mixer from Amazon, go back to the local store with this mixer and return it using the receipt from #2 above. The local store won't care one bit since the price for all colors should be the same.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.