Users like you have given feedback on this thread: To give your opinion, vote using the thumbs above.
Unilever Products: Save an Extra 30%-Skippy Super Chunk Peanut Butter, 64-Ounce Containers (Pack of 2) or Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 64 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) $12
Save an extra 30% on select Unilever products sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code UNILVR77 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through February 28, 2011.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.