Deal DetailsLast Edited by Schooby August 18, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1. Go to: http://www.amazon.com/b/r872907?i...240
2. Confirm that you have two credits by looking at the top right corner of the page. It should say "Credits: 2"
3. Go to "Account Details" and click on "Change My Membership"
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Cancel Membership" (don't worry, we are not canceling the membership)
5. When they ask for a reason, select something like "I'm trying to reduce expense" and continue.
6. They will offer you 50% discount for first three months on membership. Take that discount and stay a member.
7. Start at step 3 and this time for Step 6, they will offer you a $20 credit. Take the credit and stay a member.
Following steps are for free third credit. Thanks to brighton and shane0049.
8. Start at step 3 and at step 5, select "I did not like what I listened to" and continue.
9. They will offer you 1 more free credit. Take the credit and stay a member.
Enjoy! Cancel anytime before your first month ends and you won't have to pay $7.50. If you like to keep it, you will get discount on first three months.
3 free audiobooks + $20 credit + optionally 3 months for 7.50$ at audible.com
Canceling a 3rd time will present an offer for one free credit. "I'm trying to reduce expenses" will work for the reason the first two times but not a third time. Try "I did not like what I listened to" the third time. If you see a "hold account" offer then back out and try a different reason.
See this link for $10 Swagbucks that you can get on top of this: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
- When downloading the app (www.audible.com/bb) to my blackberry, I was given a free book: Divine Justice by David Baldacci, whic cost $17.95 to download for members on the site. So if you have a blackberry, might wanna try that out After you get it for free, it'll be saved to your account, which you can then listen to in your PC (doesn't always have to be listened to by the bb). - CCCC
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.