original ipad $299 16gb, $399 32gb, $499 64gb @ verizon
Deal DetailsLast Edited by blackb13 March 30, 2011 at 09:30 PM
3G Mifi mobile hotspot is available for an additional $129, no contract required, no activation fee.
4G Samsung mobile hotspot is available for additional $99, 2yr contract is required, no activation fee.
16GB is currently sold out online (stay tuned) and in most stores. 32GB and 64GB models can be ordered from the store/customer service and shipped directly to your house with no additional shipping charges.
See Wiki for more details
AL (Mobile), AR (Conway, Little Rock), AZ (Tuscon) (Avondale - Gateway Pavilions)), CA (OC/LA, Sacramento), FL, CO, GA (ATL), HI, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO (Blue Springs 7 Highway), MS (Flowood), NC, ND,NE, NJ, NV, NY, ,OH, OK (Tulsa), OR(Portland), PA(southeast, west and central), ,SC ,SD, UT, TX (Austin Sunset Valley) (Pasadena/Houston), VA(Norfolk, Richmond), WI, WV, WA (Renton Landing 399 Downtown Seattle 299 for 16gb Wi-Fi, CT(danbury), TN
What cases are you buying to protect your ipad? Post Links Here:
Griffin's FlexGrip (black), for only $9.97, and that includes 2day FedEx shipping. If you have a corporate discount with Verizon, you can purchase from the store (and maybe online) and receive an additional 25% off. All Griffin iPad accessories are on clearance at Verizon.
Flip Leather Case for Apple iPad w/ Multi-Function Stand + Bonus $2 Future Credit $7.99
B&M only and mostly out of stock but some items still available based on location. This is my (JadaBatawa) personal favorite http://www.frys.com/product/6466082
Verizon iPad Return Policy
You may return your iPad purchased from Verizon Wireless within 14 days of purchase. A restocking fee of $70 applies to any return or exchange only if the shrink wrap has been broken/opened.
How to maximize the use of having only 16GB:
- Use Air Video for streaming vids/movies on your PC via wifi (Zumocast is better, so I hope they return to AppStore soon).
- Use Netflix for online movie/show streaming if you have an account.
- Use Handbrake on your PC for shrinking a few offline movies. A full length movie (no extras, menus, etc.) is ~1 GB with the iPad settings. (I use Files Pro on iphone/ipad to upload/view/delete without using iTunes).
- Sync 1GB of songs max onto your iPad (that's about 9 hours worth). Use Pandora for wifi music.
- Delete large apps/games you haven't used for a few months.
- Basically, use cloud services as much as possible!
---Lifehacker has several good articles about streaming just about everything to your iPad, while you're at home, or away!
1. Go ahead and update iOS to 4.3. The Untethered Jailbreak should be released today or Saturday. Watch for JailbreakMe 3.0!
Careful, Apple JUST pushed 4.3.1 release today [engadget.com].
2. Looks like you can also upgrade to iOS 4.3.1, although it is still currently a tethered jailbreak.
Apple is only signing 4.3.1 right now so you will not be able to upgrade/downgrade unless you saved your blobs. iOS 4.0+ adds multitasking and couple other features along with bug fixes.
4.3.1 TETHERED for windows is now released by Snowbreeze
4.3 - TETHERED
See below for receipt scan and online images
Click here for a receipt scan!
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.