Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
Selma forgot to mention that you need to use coupon code KITCHEN8 and use subscribe and save to get the listed price
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Last edited by ginxwar; 04-11-2011 at 11:38 PM..
Reason: forgot coupon code
Save up to 40% on Kitchens of India products sold by Amazon.com. Save 25% when you enter code KITCHEN8 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 40%. Offer valid through April 30, 2011.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.