Save up to 25% on Campbell soup products sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code CAMSOUP6 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2011.
No, No, No, would never do that - just wanted to make people aware of what they were getting - some of the reviews were bad because of size difference - Selma would never post a lie!!!!!!! Price just looked too good for soups that we just paid $1.88 for at Walmart yesterday.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.