Save an extra 30% off KIND bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code KINDMAY5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%.
FYI Omega-3 is ALA not EPA/DHA. ALA does not absorb well into the body by itself. Not the worst bar, but they make it sound far healthier than it is. Also, it has glucose in it which is a simple carb. Not bad, but then again, not great. A better alternative than most bars at a great price. I'm getting a pack.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.