Deal DetailsLast Edited by Evo-IC May 5, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Then follow these instructions:
First you need to click on the menu, (top of page) which will open a drop down section, and then click on "register".
Next thing to do is quickly create an account.
When they ask for recommender you fill in: slickdeals (gives 5% discount) and hit enter to complete the registration.
I expect the, "SlickDeal Effect" to crush this site in a hurry, so get your account set up and ready to go ASAP.
Next, go HERE
Make SURE you first choose which color you want (Black back or Silver back) and then add to cart.
Next, you click on "checkout" where you can fill in the coupon code: 10%Ebay110 which gives you another 10% discount.
This box is located left of the signs that says: Method 1, checkout with PayPal / Method 2, Standard checkout.
Instead of a person's name, once again, use code: slickdeals in the recommender section to insure you get the 5% discount.
Click on pay with PayPal and head over to make your payment.
Final numbers should look like this:
Registered Air Mail: $0.00
Discount Coupon: 10%eBay110 :-$8.00
Mine shipped within 24 hours.
I purchased two of them and they take a picture of the actual shipment / box with the tracking number on it and post the picture to your account page.
Kind of cool.
SHAMELESS CROSS PROMOTION:
Don't forget to get your SquareTrade warranty for this tablet for a few bucks more, with 25% off code. Click HERE
1. If you're going to give a TD, please find a better deal on a comparable tablet and post a link.
2. Yes, I have purchased this for myself as well. Mine was shipped on April 25th and should be here any day now. I was going to wait before I posted, but I see people jumping on a 2.1 version for $130 in another thread and I do not want people wasting their money, when this deal is possible........
May 26, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
For those who have boot-up problems, Green android man gets stuck, not booting, No support for Google Play store etc - You need to reflash the ROM and yes, you will lose all data. All older ROM's from the post below don't seem to have Google Play store support.
So here's the fastest way to do this (thanks to HcH):
0. Connect your SD Card to the PC and note down it's drive letter. If needed, format it as a FAT filesystem. Switch OFF your tablet and let it charge.
1. Visit the TechKnow site for this tablet at http://www.techknow.t0
2. The first post provides detailed instructions - READ IT CAREFULLY
3. Near the bottom, right next to the "Donate" button, you will see a link to the latest Uberoid version - right now, it is Uberoid v12.1. Download the latest version from here and donate to the site if you can.
4. Once downloaded, use 7-zip to unzip to a new folder and run CHANGER_WIN.bat. It will first ask you to choose your model - pick the number for "M009S Blue LED 7inch" (currently 2)
5. Changer will auto-configure and then ask you for the drive letter for your SD Card - provide this and press Enter. Let CHANGER finish.
6. Once done, remove your SD Card from your PC, insert it into the SD Card slot.
7. Boot the tablet and watch the display as the ROM installs. When the progress bar reaches 100% and tells you to, remove the SD Card. The tablet will auto-reboot
8. Give the tablet a few minutes to boot completely
Please see the repost of this deal and the corresponding Wiki here instead as this one has not been updated for a while now.