Deal DetailsLast Edited by e2g May 26, 2011 at 08:02 PM
I am assuming these are new because I don't think this company sells anything used unless phoning them about a floor model.
Available in Black and Cherry
Price: $769.99 each / $1,539.98 pair - Black
Price: $796 each / $1,592 pair - Cherry
Coupon Code: PREMEMORIAL
Dealer: World Wide Stereo
Klipsch Authorized Dealer? Yes
Quote :When you own the RF-7 Tower Speaker you can expect to be surprised by what you haven't heard in your favorite music and movies. After all, this speaker was designed to perform just as good as your favorite concert hall or theater.
* Built in Hope, Arkansas
* Plays louder with less distortion
* Accurate midrange and high frequencies
* Powerful bass free from sonic blur
* Furniture-grade wood veneer enclosure
The Classic RF-7, with 102dB sensitivity, plays louder with less distortion than perhaps any speaker you've ever heard. It mates an 8-inch square Tractrix® Horn to a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver powered by a remarkably large, video-shielded magnet. Together, they deliver accurate non-fatiguing midrange and high frequencies at any volume.
Furthermore, the highest quality horn-loaded speakers, including the RF-7, are an absolute must for delivering the powerful, detailed soundtracks of today's demanding blockbusters. Perhaps that's why Klipsch professional cinema speakers are chosen by top theater operators worldwide.
The advanced Tractrix Horn geometry and compression driver technology that reproduces a more genuine, lifelike sound in theaters is the same technology that is applied to the RF-7. This speaker's horn design enables it to produce more output using less energy. In turn, this improves reliability and reduces distortion, so you hear exactly what you're supposed to, instead of speaker coloration.
The RF-7's two 10-inch Cerametallic woofers with 90-ounce magnets provide powerful, deep bass free from sonic blur. A pair of large flared ports bolster bass response while reducing turbulence. The biwireable, audiophile-grade crossover improves imaging and detail across the sound spectrum, with premium wiring used for optimum clarity.
Dual windowpane bracing and cast metal woofer frames control resonance at even the most intense volume, while broad-stance outrigger feet add stability and allow easy leveling on any surface.
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE 32Hz-20kHz (+-)3dB
* POWER HANDLING 250 w max continuous (1000 w peak)
* SENSITIVITY 102dB @ 2.83 volts/1 meter
* NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
* CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 2200Hz
* TWEETER K-67-DV 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium dome compression driver
* HIGH FREQUENCY HORN 8" square 90(o)x60(o) Tractrix(r) Horn
* WOOFER Two K-1089-AV 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic(r) cone / cast aluminum frame
* ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
* ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass reflex via dual rear-firing ports
* INPUT CONNECTIONS 2 sets of binding post speaker terminals
* DIMENSIONS Height: 45" (115cm) (br) Width: 11.6" (29.7cm) (br) Depth:16" (41cm)
* WEIGHT 90 lbs. (40.8kg) ea
Additionally, SDnewb, found a good deal on the RC-52II for $108.62. I have changed the title to include this great deal.