Deal DetailsLast Edited by dalukester July 1, 2011 at 07:15 AM
1. Choose your desired k-cups from the attached PDF. This is from the Staples catalog and the prices are different. You will notice on the right column that if you order 2+ boxes, they are $10.99 (not bad for a 24 pack).
2. Fill out your quantities on the "order by catalog number page" (http://www.staples.com/office/sup...reId=1000
3. Make sure quantities add up to 7 boxes. 7 x $10.99 = $76.93 (Orders over $75 get free shipping). NOTE: You can do more than 7 boxes, but doing only 7 MAXIMIZES your discount.
4. Add/Edit Coupons. Add your 25 off 75 ($1.49 on ebay - price may vary) coupon, bringing total to $51.93 before tax.
5. Grand Total for me including tax and cost of coupon was $54.19. $54.19/168 k-cups = $0.32 / cup. That includes free shipping (which should arrive in 2 days with Staples).
Two downsides to this deal are:
1) You have to order bulk (168 k-cups is not for everyone).
2) The selection is somewhat limited - See Attached PDF (they have all the major Green Mountain flavors and some Tea/Hot Cocoa also).
I hope this helps some people. Like I said, it's not the greatest, but I really haven't seen many good SD's on K-cups lately. Coffee prices are going up and the prices displayed in this catalog are good thru September 5, 2011.
P.S. You can also phone your order in if you like by calling 1-800-333-3330 and mention the item # from the attached PDF.
Comes to .20 to .35 per cup everytime. And I can use my favorite coffee.
If you are having issues with the price not showing correctly when you type the item code on the search bar, click on "Order by catalog item #" on top the the search bar and enter the item codes there.