Need some advice. Is this legit? received an Ettsi incentives "your choice getaway" certificate..
It says hotel accomodations only in the terms, and you have to pay a 50$ "refundable deposit" - but then there is a little thing that says fly free (right hand side of the pdf) which states they'll give you plane tickets for the cost of shipping and handling ($4.95)
Here is a pdf of the certificate we got
this is the company's website
these are the terms and conditions of the "yourchoicegetaway"
1. Lodging: This Vacation of a Lifetime Certificate entitles the recipient to two night's accommodations in a standard hotel room as one of the locations described, subject to availability and certain restrictions listed. Accommodations are for two adults 21 years of age or older and up to two children under the age of 18. No pets. Destin and Myrtle Beach destinations are not available during June, July, and August.
2. Retail Value: The approximate retail value of the accommodations is $110 to $674 depending on the location, hotel availability and time of year traveled.
3. Reservations: Reservation requests may be made at the same time as or after activation. Please indicate two choices of dates and destinations in order of preference. All reservation requests require 60 days advance notice and are subject to availability. A Reservation Confirmation Letter, including check-in information and directions, will be mailed to you within 72 hours of your request confirmation. YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMATION LETTER AND IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
4. Incidental Charges: The Certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, airfare, room taxes ($3-$17 per night), meals, and any other miscellaneous expenses. Upon check-in, hotels will require an imprint of a major credit card to cover such costs.
5. Cancellation: Written notice of cancellation or changes to an active reservation must be received at least 8 days prior to your arrival date. Failure to cancel or reschedule at least 8 days prior to arrival or simply not showing up will result in a forfeiture of your Certificate and deposit.
6. Usage Limitations: You may not elect to use this Certificate in conjunction with any other promotional program by Executive Tour & Travel unless authorized in writing. Only one Certificate may be used per household per year.
7. Liability Limitations: Executive Tour & Travel will arrange hotel accommodations, acting only as an agent for hotels, and will not assume any responsibility for loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from, or in conjunction with, services rendered.
8. This Certificate is intended for promotional use only by the Issuer and may not be resold to the recipient.
9. State Disclosures: This offer is not valid where restricted or prohibited by law. You may cancel this contract (this Certificate) without any penalty or obligation within 30 days of the date of purchase or receipt of this Certificate, whichever is later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must send notification in writing of your intent to cancel and return the Certificate to Vacation of a Lifetime, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this Certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's rights to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. CA#ST2065118-40, FL#ST59332 and NV#20060132