Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
Coupon is DEAD.
Also, another note:
After I checked out it said "Need to Make Changes? Any edits you make in the next 2 hours will be incorporated into this order."
So you maybe be better of checking out to make sure you get in on the deal, and then finishing up your album afterwards.
A couple of things that I gathered from reading some of the posts that I thought would be helpful to note as you go about creating your book:
1. Make sure to pick the right book for this offer, it is the 11″x8.5″, Landscape Hardcover Photo Book
2. Expect to spend a couple to few hours on building your book if you have a couple to few pics per page. The site is very slow in uploading and then you have to edit, arrange, etc.
3. Some Photos appear to upload but hang as they are being "processed". I've found that uploading them again sometimes helps. It also helps to save your project, log out, and then come back in to clear the upload queue.
4. If you are getting a charge at the end of checkout, make sure you check to see if there are more than 20 pages. Extra pages cost $1 per page.
5. The cover counts as 1 page so keep that in mind as you build out 20 pages
6. One post noted that you have to have 20 pages for the offer to go through...can anyone else verify?
7. Some users have had success uploading their photos to Picasa and then pointing to that site for their album. this avoids the upload bottleneck most people are complaining about.
PLEASE ADD TO THIS IF YOU NOTE OTHER ITEMS
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Last edited by dj-3lusion; 06-30-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Reason: coupon is dead and has been!!!
$5 for me. Haven't tried to order it yet though. Looks like an interesting site... I like how you can customize the number of photos, angles, and sizes... much better than Shutterfly's limited layouts.
To get the free book, ensure that the photobook has no more than 20 pages. Additional pages are $1 each. By default, my photobook had 25 pages and cost $5 after discount. Once I deleted 5 pages, then the photobook was free.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.