RETIRED: My Coke Rewards Discussion Thread - Keep Off Topic Posts Limited!
Welcome to the My Coke Rewards Discussion Thread, proud to talk MCR since 2006!
Current MCR Bonus Points,
- Million Points Giveaway. Enter a 12-pack code and see if you win, 5 to 10,000 points, Aug. 1 - 31. Enter up to 3 times a day; spread out your chances through the MCR week. No Neatea, Dasani or Powerade for this promo..
- 5 Bonus Points from specially-marked Sprite Spark 12-packs. May or may not need the actual Sprite Spark packs. Through Sept. 30.
- 10 Bonus Points from Six Flags Souvenier Sports Bottle purchase at Six Flags parks. Receive a wristband which contains bonus points code.
- Bonus Points from Hardee's large fountain drink purchase or large combo, July 19 through Sept. 18.
No purchase necessary: Send SASE for a free game piece to:
Coca-Cola(R) Hardee.(R) "MCR" Requests
P.O. Box 72860
Rockford, MN 55572
- How can I contact them?
- Phone: 1-866-776-6610
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Allysa (formerly Hank) feature on the MCR site -- not always reliable
Codes will start to have 14 characters in them. Codes with 12 characters will still be accepted into early 2012.
Weekly Point Limits, Invalids & Start and End of Weeks:
Up to 120 points per week are permitted to be entered per account per week. A week starts at 12:00 a.m. E.T., each Monday, and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.T. each following Sunday.
Any Bonus Points earned are not included in the 120 point weekly limit.
From the rules:
"The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2011 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2011 (the "Redemption Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time.
"Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2011 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2011 (the "Collection Period")."
"However, if an Enrollee enters 20 invalid codes on a given day Enrollee will be unable to enter any more codes that day."
- Where are the codes located and what are the associated point values?
Barq's, Coke, Coke Zero, Dasani, Diet Coke, Fanta, Fresca, Mellow Yellow, Minute Maid, POWERade, Nestea, Pibb Xtra, Seagram's, Sprite, Vault, Seagram's
**Check packaging for a MyCokeRewards Label**
(All caps, across all brands, are worth 3 points regardless of size of bottle)
12 oz (cap) = 3 points
16 oz (cap) = 3 points
20 oz (cap) = 3 points
24 oz (cap) = 3 points
32 oz (cap) - Powerade = 3 points
1L (cap) = 3 points
1.5L (cap) = 3 points
2L (cap) = 3 points
12 pack - Fridge Pack (flap) = 10 points
24 pack, 500 n - Dasani (plastic wrap) = 20 points
6 pack, 24 oz bottles = 18 points (6 caps x 3 points each.)
20 pack cans = 18 points
24 pack cans (flap or box side) = 20 points
8 pack, 20 oz bottles - Powerade = 24 points (8 caps x 3 points each.)
32 pack cans (plastic wrap) = 25 points
- When is the next Double Points Day or Bonus Points Periods?
Unknown. We often only get a week's notice, check thread tags, most recent posts, or top of original post.
- What rewards are available?
Current List of MCR Rewards hosted on nyct's MCR Google Group page - (not updated)
Phase I rewards updates by eric dickinson *Doesn't work anymore w/new site, but leaving link for reference.
- Where do you find all the codes?
Here are a few ways...
- drink soda
- participate/lurk on this board
- ask friends/family/neighbors/co-workers to save
- dumpster diving
- jumping out of cars upon seeing flaps on the side of the road
- referring a friend on the site
- ask Maids to save for those who travel
- ask recycling centers to save
- purchase on eBay
- sporting events, zoos, parks, etc
- make trades
- become buddies with vending machine stockers
- become the vending machine stocker
List of Accepted MCR Letter & Number Code Characters & Character Substition
There are 25 characters, (letters or numbers only), that are accepted in MCR codes, (out of 36 available, A-Z, and 1-0). Four of the characters may also be input as substitutions for other similar-looking characters. Either upper- or lower-case letters are accepted. The available characters are:
Letters: A B F H J K L M N P R T V W X (No C D E G I O* Q S* U* Y Z)
Numbers: 4 5 6 7 9 0 (No 1 2 3 8*)
* There are also four accepted substitute characters for similar-looking characters
- B = 8
- V = U
- 5 = S
- 0 = O (Zero, '0', is the officially accepted character according to MCR error messages; letter 'O' is the substitute.)
Collect points by purchasing and entering codes from specially marked Coca-Cola Classic, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola Classic, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Cherry Coke Zero, Diet Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Vanilla Coke Zero, Diet Coke With Lime, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke Plus, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Fanta Orange, Fanta Strawberry, Fanta Grape, Fanta Pineapple, Fanta Orange Zero, Vault, Vault Zero, Vault Red Blitz, Pibb Extra, Barqs, Diet Barqs, Caffeine Free Barqs, Fresca Citrus, Fresca Peach, Fresca Black Cherry, Mello Yello, Minute Maid Orange Juice, Minute Maid Apple Juice, Minute Maid Fruit Medley, Minute Maid Cranapple Raspberry, Minute Maid Crangrape, Minute Maid Calcium, Minute Maid Ruby Red, Minute Maid Lemonade, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade, Minute Maid Orangeade, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Minute Maid Light Raspberry, Minute Maid Light Orangeade, Minute Maid Light Cherry Lemonade, Dasani, Dasani Flavors Lemon, Dasani Flavors Strawberry, Dasani Flavors Raspberry, Dasani Flavors Grape, POWERade Fruit Punch, POWERade Mountain Blast, POWERade Lemon Lime, POWERade Grape, POWERade Strawberry Lemonade, POWERade Arctic Shatter, POWERade Black Cherry Lime, POWERade Orange, Seagram's, or other specially marked Coca-Cola products,
Simon Gift Cards (and others) - list of stores that don't have a $1 pre-authorization fee:
$25 Amazon certs ($100 Amazon charges $1)August 3, 2010, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Bed,Bath and Beyond GC
Walmart GC (for online GC otherewise there is a shipping fee for actual card)
Build a Bear
January 30, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
May 8, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.