I didn't update to kitkat due to the partition issues. then the tptoolbox by the great JC Sullins made it all very simple. and yes, its fantastic.
I still have four other TPs still running CM9 (my kids TPs, they are working great for them). So yeah, over three years later and all 5 Touchpads are still in use and still working great! Thanks, Leo Apotheker!
Cloud services support for webOS devices will be ending on January 15, 2015. We appreciate our customer's loyalty the webOS platform. But now, more than three (3) years after the last device was sold, only a small fraction of the devices are still connecting. Therefore, the time has come to shut down the services.
All devices running webOS devices will continue to run after the cloud services are terminated. However, they will no longer be able to:
• Download new apps or updates. The HP App Catalog will be unavailable after the shutdown
• Backup or restore devices from the cloud
• Setup new devices
• Recover lost passwords
What this means to you:
• The HP App Catalog will stop supporting new app purchases on November 1, 2014
• Updates may be posted by developers until November 10, 2014 and users can download any available updates until the services shut down
• You should make arrangements to backup or transfer your contacts, etc.prior to the service shutdown on January 15, 2015
• You will no longer be able to backup, restore, reset or initialize a webOS device as of January 15, 2015
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.