1. Depends on what you'll use it for. Get at least a 3rd gen--it's the oldest model that supports iOS 5. The 4th gen is a significant improvement, however the new hardware (camera(s), retina display, faster processor) may not be worth it to you.
2. What do you mean by 'ok'? Will it work? Yes, of course.
3. The amount you pay will depend on which generation it is, its storage capacity, and its condition. There are too many variables to tell you how much you should expect to pay.
nice,i'm checking criagslist at the moment and indeed u are correct, thanks
Go on BHphoto and get on for $200.. No tax for California also
1.You're reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking that's a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice that i skipped 3.
5. You're checking it now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
11. You're checking it now.
12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.