Los Angeles Auto Show - Ford $50 test drive incentive YMMV
What you need to do: Go to the LA auto show and sign up with one of their representatives. Personally signed up next to the Ford Fiesta rally simulator. They will then send you an email confirmation that you've signed up. They will then send you a paper to take to your dealer when test driving a vehicle. The dealer will need to put down the date of the test drive, and their dealer code.
How to make things extra slick: To get your dealer code, follow these steps.... Hat Tip: bumpinvolvo
1) Go to: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/Con...ateADeale
2) Enter zip code and click Locate a Dealer
3) Locate the dealer you would like to use and click More Dealer Info.
4) Look in your address bar and you will see ContentServer?dealerCUPID=FXXXXX <-- That will be the dealer code you use. I did it successfully for a local dealer and it accepted my application.
Good luck everyone!
Dealer Codes - http://gtcsregistry.co
Last Year's Thread - http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?
Update 9/19/11 - Confirmation email
Quote :Thank you for your interest in Ford!
We are very excited about the new 2012 vehicle line-up and are glad that you took the opportunity to visit the Ford Vehicle Display at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. Please print out this email and bring it to your local Dealer to begin your test drive experience.
We encourage you to use the shopping tools listed below in order to take a better look at all the exciting new products that we have, such as the new 2012-F-150 and 2012 Fusion Hybrid.
Check out your Local Ford Special Offers!
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Take this email to your local Ford or Lincoln Dealer.
2. Test drive any eligible Ford or Lincoln Vehicle.
3. Have the Dealer fill in the following information (please print) to validate that you have completed your test drive offer:
Dealership Name: ________________________________
Sales Code: _____________________________________
Sales Consultant Name: ___________________________
4. Go to the registration website at https://www.fordspecial
5. Enter the eCertificate Number, the Dealership Name, Sales Code, Sales Consultant Name, Current Vehicle and rating of their test drive on the website.
6. If all the data entered is valid, an approval email with an estimated timeframe for delivery of the $50 MasterCard will be sent out. If your test drive is not approved on the website, then you are not eligible for the offer and a message will display on screen.
7. All test drives must be registered and accepted on the website, prior to the program expiration date to be eligible to receive a MasterCard.
Test drive required between 11/18/2011 and 1/31/2012. No purchase necessary. Offer valid to residents of the US only. Participants must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license. Offer only valid at participating dealerships while supplies last. Offer limited to one per household or per customer or per email address. Ford or Lincoln is not responsible for lost, not received or inaccurate email addresses.
Los Angeles Auto Show - http://laautoshow.com/
November 18th - November 27th including Thanksgiving weekend
The address is:
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015