Time warner HD Cable, Internet and Phone $79.99 plus up to $200 Dish Network or Direct TV termination fee Credit
Deal DetailsLast Edited by Wheaties January 10, 2012 at 09:11 PM
I currently have dish network however my package price just changed from $30 a month to $55 a month after 1 year. I knew this was going to happen however I figure it was worth a call to Time Warner to see what promos where running. I called time warner to find out if any deals are ongoing. I was told about the following deal. Which is fixed for a two-year term and also pays to get you out of your contract.
Time Warner Digital Cable with Free HD
Time Warner Road Runner Mid Level up to 10 Mbs (upgrade to Turbo 20 mbs for $10)
Time Warner Digital Phone
Free HD DVR for TV number 1 $11 to $15 a month savings
Free Standard Cable box for tvs 2-4 $7.18-$21.54 a month savings
$79.99 fixed for 24 months no contract just price fixed for 24 months I got confirmed pricing of $79.99 plus tax for a total of $83.28 includes 1 HD DVR box and 3 standard cable boxes
On top of this you get Free Installation and up to $200 credit for early termination fees from Dish Network or Direct TV. To take advantage of this offer you simply need to have a competitors cable service.
The following link has the forms needed for the early termination fees and the discount pricing.
I called the following number 1-800-TWCABLE (1-800-892-2253) for the promo.
I currently have Time Warner Road Runner basic and pay $39.99 a month for and along with the $54.99 to Direct TV it was a good idea to switch to get faster internet and added phone service and early term fees paid off.
This is what is included-
Digital TV includes:
* Over 200 all digital channels, including more than 40 Music Choice channels and an interactive channel guide
* Option of HBO and Cinemax $15/mo. for 3 months which can be chosen when you make your TV selections
*Free HD DVR box and service
* A variety of HDTV channels including free local HD
* Movies On Demand and Free On Demand
* Free Standard Boxes for up to 4 tvs
Road Runner® Broadband includes:
* Download speeds up to 10 Mbps
* FREE Anti-Virus protection, Anti-spam, Firewall protection, web support
* FREE Internet Parental Controls
Digital Home Phone with Unlimited Nationwide includes:
* Unlimited calling anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico for one low monthly price
* Call Waiting, Caller ID (even on your TV screen when purchasing Digital TV), Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling and Voicemail
* VoiceZone™ to screen and track calls and check Voicemail from any PC or Macintosh
* Keep your same phone number or get a new one
* Enhanced 9-1-1 which automatically sends your home address and phone number to your local dispatcher when you call 9-1-1
I know Time Warner is currently running a 12 month promo for $89.99 however it doesn’t include the tv boxes or setup charges and one times fees. For 4 tvs the monthly cost would be $118.71 plus tax and setup fees would be $69.97. So it is a pretty great savings for Direct and Dish customers.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Make sure you tell the Time Warner rep you are interested in switching your service from Direct TV or Dish Network or Other cable provider. If you call and ask for the current promos you will get the standard $89.99 promo plus box fees
For non dish network or direct tv customers You may want to try these guys https://www.timewarnerc
I confirmed that the ETF comes out as a credit to your account over 12 months and is in addition to the $79.99 deal. You have to send in proof of competition forms and proof of ETF forms which includes a copy of your bill. The first form gets you $79.99, the second gets you the ETF credit.
-- I was just able to get this deal and it was super easy. I just told the CSR I was interested in the Special Win Back rate I saw on the TWC website and she was able to help.
I was able to get cable TV + high speed internet for $75/month with a price lock for 24 months. I got 1 HD DVR box, 1 HD box and 20mb internet. I have to pay installation but the installation will be credited back to my account once I provide the proof of competitor service. (I currently have ATT U-Verse)