Deal DetailsLast Edited by thelnel52 February 15, 2012 at 02:27 PM
1. Go to Edmunds.com and look for the "$2,000 Visa Cash Card on Nissan Maxima" offer. It seems to appear on the Saab 9-5 review page (http://www.edmunds.com/saab/9-5/2...?sub=sedan). (see image) If it doesn't show up, try clearing your cookies and clicking again. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT STEP BECAUSE IT'S A "STACKABLE" COUPON. THE DEALER DOESN'T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH THIS VISA CARD
2. Click on the special offer and enter your name and email address.
3. Either call (888.553.2730) or go to http://www.legendleasi
4. Mention "Slickdeals", they'll deliver the car with a free $50 gas card.
The terms of the lease on the S model follow:
Selling Price: $29,623
Money Factor: .00104 (equivalent to a 2.5% interest rate)
Disposition Fee: $395
Purchase Option: $19,460*
* this includes the $19,160 residual plus a $300 purchase option fee.
The terms for the gift card are here:
Compare to Nissan's offer on the 2011 Maxima:
($3,000 down, $279/mo.)
Try using your smartphone, view as "full site", not mobile, and browse a similar car (BMW 3 series), this worked for my Android phone.
Visa Cash Card is subject to income tax. Consumer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
So this is more like $1500 after taxes (less if you have state income tax).