· What kind of food do you like to shove in that hole under your nose?: Good, wholesome, healthy food!
· Name something sweet you enjoy (Please refrain yourselves from naming me): Please, no sweets!
· Scents you enjoy: Fruity, citrus or floral scents. I'm not a fan of anything that's supposed to smell like food. The coffee, vanilla, sugar cookie, pie scented stuff...
· What do you like to do in your spare time?: Hang out in the lounge! Also hang out with my husband and kiddo, and now that DH and I just bought our first house, I bet home projects will be filling up a lot of my spare time.
· Do you want a book for a gift? If so, list here what you like to read: I love to read, but as I'm currently a full-time college student and a full-time mom, I just don't have the luxury of recreational reading right now!
· What movies do you like? I like all kinds of movies! During the holidays I especially love the Christmas classics, and I watch every year.
· If you had to be any animal, what would you be?: A cat. They're so fluffy!
· Favorite color(s)?: Red, pink, turquoise.
· Like OMG, where do you like to shop?: Target and Amazon! Target especially. I go there a lot! I used to do walgreens, but I don't shop there anymore since they implemented a stupid point system and basically got rid of register rewards.
Who the hell watches sports? (name them if you do): I agree with the "who the hell watches sports?" question. DH watches football constantly and that makes me like it even less!
· What do you like to rape your eardrums with (music)?: Classical, rock, alternative, light rock, all kinds of stuff. Basically most things outside of rap and country music.
· Do you have any pets: Yes! Three cats and a labradoodle.
· Do you want knick-knack crap? If so, what fills your heart’s desire?: OMG, no. I'm very practical most of the time, so if something doesn't have a purpose, in the donation box it goes!
· Name something you need that is within price limit?: Don't really need anything at the moment! Nothing that's within the price limit, anyway.
· What should people not send (Hey, no one wants to end up with sweaters): Clothing and makeup. I have too much of both!
· Some may want to send “adult novelty” items. You down?: Uhhh, no. This would be the last year I could participate in secret santa if DH sees me get something like that!
· Do you have children? Yes, the world's sweetest six-year-old boy!
· Tell us about you and your complete awesomeness: Doesn't everyone already know all about it?
Any food allergies or anything of concern that needs to be considered? No, no allergies for anyone in my house!
· What kind of food do you like to shove in that hole under your nose? Healthy stuff! The stuff I eat probably wouldn't be very exciting to give as a gift, sorry.
· Name something sweet you enjoy (Please refrain yourselves from naming me): Hmm... I don't really eat sweets. I do chew sugar free gum though.
· Scents you enjoy: I love light fruity/citrus scents. I don't like heavy/perfumy/musky fragrances, nor do I like nutty scents.
· What do you like to do in your spare time? Surfing the internet, hanging out with my husband, trying new recipes in the kitchen, home decorating/remodeling, and going shopping! In the winter I pretty much hide out indoors under massive amounts of blankets but in the summer I like to ride bike, hike, rollerblade, play tennis, etc. My husband and I enjoy playing XBox together and watching movies & tv.
· Do you want a book for a gift? If so, list here what you like to read: I do like to read but there are no books I'm looking for right now.
· What movies do you like? I love romance/dramas and romantic comedies as well as straight dramas and comedies. I also enjoy some action movies. Nothing scary though (bunnies have weak bladders!). I pretty much own every movie I want though.
· If you had to be any animal, what would you be? <---------- Hello!
· Favorite color(s)? Pink, turquoise, and fluffy! (Is fluffy a color?)
· Like OMG, where do you like to shop? Well, I like to shop at Old Navy, GAP, Maurices, Herbergers, and Target but I don't live near any of them. In my little podunk town I frequent WalMart and Lowes (because that's pretty much all we have). Online I do like to shop Old Navy, GAP, Target, Amazon, Bath & Body Works, eBay, and probably a bunch of other stores I'm forgetting to mention.
· Who the hell watches sports? (name them if you do): Haha... yeah. No. I'm in the "who the hell watches sports" camp.
· What do you like to rape your eardrums with (music)? Pretty much anything that isn't heavy metal/rap.
· Do you have any pets? Yep. One ridiculously fluffy Pomeranian (it's so fluffy I'm going to die!).
· Do you want knick-knack crap? If so, what fills your heart’s desire? I do collect the Peanuts Hallmark ornaments (only the ones with Woodstock though - I LOVE Woodstock!) but I have a family member who usually gets those for me each year.
· Name something you need that is within price limit: There's nothing I can think of that I need right now.
· What should people not send? (Hey, no one wants to end up with sweaters): No musky nutty scented stuff, no candy, and nothing caffeinated please (I am into flavored teas but decaf only).
· Some may want to send “adult novelty” items. You down? Lol. Whatever floats your boat!
· Do you have children? Someday.
· Tell us about you and your complete awesomeness: I'm me and I'm completely awesome. That is all.
· Any food allergies or anything of concern that needs to be considered? Nope! Unless being allergic to the podium counts.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.