Cramster.com Coupon: Free 1-Year Membership EXPIRED
Deal DetailsPromoted 02-23-2012 at 06:26 PM View Original Post
- Click here and register for a new account
- After registering, navigate to My Account > Membership Options and click on Upgrade Now button
- Click on the 'Coupon Code?' link next to Postal Code
- Enter coupon code CRAMSTER
- Select Annual Membership radiobutton
- Click on Upgrade button
To get the free year of access
1.Go to cramster.com
2. Sign up as a new user. You only need to enter your name, email and password.
3. Go to My Account, Membership Options, Ugrade Now.
4. It asks for your creditcard but don't enter it, just hit coupon code next to Postal code.
5. Enter cramster as the coupon code and hit enter.
6. It will say couple accepted 100% discount on your year long membership.
I hope this helps some people. I was paying $13/month for this service, so I just signed up with a new email and got the free year.
EDIT: Pause option is no longer available.Another perk of this service is that you can pause your membership whenever you want. So any time you have a break from school or homework, you can extend the life of your free year by pausing the membership.
Quote :Dear Cramster Member,
Last week, a bug in our registration process enabled users to enter a coupon code and obtain unlimited access to Cramster without payment. We discovered and fixed this bug immediately. However, prior to this fix, the faulty coupon codes were posted on third party sites and shared by customers. Because you used one of these coupons, you were not charged for access to Cramster Complete.
We are happy that you are interested in receiving homework help and full step-by-step solutions from Cramster. Unfortunately, we can’t provide this service for free. As a courtesy, we will keep your Cramster Complete access available for one month from your registration date. After that point your account will revert to that of a free member. If you want your Cramster Complete privileges to continue uninterrupted, please contact our Customer Service team to receive a 20% discount.
We hope that you'll find Cramster Complete access to be helpful. Best of luck this term.
-The Cramster Team
Yes Sweet tea its Dead
The coupon you entered is invalid.
The pause membership feature is no longer available at Cramster. I just did a live chat to confirm.
"We all know that Chegg acquired CourseRank awhile back, but today they released a new website showing off Cramster". CourseRank is known for spamming users, Cramster may do the same thing.
Note that if you already have an existing account that you can just start from the step where you click Upgrade!