Costco - California Great America Adult Gold Season Pass $64 (Regular $80.99)
Thread DetailsLast Edited by LookIn123 March 10, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Lowest ever price anywhere on Internet or In person for adult gold season pass.
Regular price is $80.99 and you may get from Santa Clara Chamber Of Commerce Link - http://www.santaclara.
Costco deal is super slick.
It says limited time offer so not sure how long this will be valid.
Gold Pass include,
- Unlimited admission to Great America and Boomerang Bay for all of the 2012 public operating season.
- Unlimited admission to Gilroy Gardens for all of the 2012 public operating season.
- FREE Preferred Parking at Great America. (Space available basis; first come, first serve) Free parking valid at Great America only. Parking at Gilroy Gardens is $10 per car. Season Parking Passes available for purchase at Gilroy Gardens.
- Early entry to Boomerang Bay (Saturdays & holidays)
- FREE Admission to Halloween Haunt at California’s Great America only, a separately ticketed event featuring mazes, scare zones & stage shows (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, September 28-October 28, 2012).
- Bring-A-Friend discount days on select dates during the 2012 Season 20% discount on merchandise at Great America (excluding film/camera products & sale items) at Candy Café, Inside CGA, Ride Warrior, Locker Room, Dragon’s Lair, Orleans Boutique, The Company Store, Silly Sweets and Sours, Girl Space, Matilda’s Beachwear, Mic’s Seaside Supplies, Dundee’s Outfitter, Kidsville Outfitters, Snoopy Boutique, Snoopy Rocks, and Thrill Seekers.
- 20% discount on food at Great America at American Café, Joe Cool Café, Maggie Brown’s, and Outback Shack
- Discount on Cabana Rentals in Boomerang Bay
- Discount on concert tickets
- Discount on private educational days including Physics, Science & Math Days at Great America ($10 lab fee extra)
- Email newsletter with exclusive events and offers for Great America Gold Pass holders Discount admission to Knott’s Berry Farm in 2012 ($34.99 ages 3 & up, 48” or taller. Valid for pass holder only.)
- Ability to replace pass if lost or stolen ($15 fee)
Friends please don't compare this with Six Flag. Both are good parks and both has few Plus & Minus.