Southwest Airlines - 25% off Roundtrip Fare For Click 'n Save Subscribers (check emails)
Thread DetailsLast Edited by widgit March 17, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I just got an email from southwest that said: 25% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare purchase before taxes and fees.
There is a code in the email.
Purchase must be made between 3/17/12 and 3/18/12 for travel between 4/10/12 and 5/16/12.
Blackout dates apply system wide 4/15/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Blackout dates apply for travel to/from Florida 4/10-4/16/12 and 5/6/12. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
Discount is valid to/from all Southwest Airlines markets.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
You are welcome to trade anything you please, as long as it is $5 or under (retail value, not perceived value) excluding coupons. Please be aware that you are trading at your own risk! If something happens, the Moderators will not get involved. You need to work out the problems/issues with the other party on your own. You cannot negatively bash a "bad trader" in your signature, or anywhere else on Slickdeals.net It is a Personal Attack, and is not allowed here.
You may contact a moderator after you have made every effort possible to resolve the issue(s).
Remember, you are trading at your own risk! We are unable to enforce any sanctions or force a user to act since we do not monitor nor endorse this activity. Further, we cannot guarantee that administrative sanctions will occur as a result of abuse without positive proof.
Do NOT offer money of any kind! It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! You cannot ask for money/Pay Pal in "exchange". That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your "trade".
1. Must be $5 or under (retail value, perceived value). Anything more will be removed (moderators reserve the right to remove your entire post if necessary). Repeat offenders will be warned.
2. Don't like the $5 rule? Don't participate here
3. You may only trade for something for $5 and under and only offer something $5 and under.
4. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved in disputes. Alert the Moderators of any dishonest or bad traders after resolution attempts have been made.
5. What number rule is this? That's the MAXIMUM retail value your trade must be.
6. Have fun, be fair and honest.
7. $5 or under ONLY.
8. Post only what you would like and what you have. All replies and dealing should be done via PM.
9. F�nf, cinq, cinco, пять, cinque, vijf, fem, five. Got it? Good!
10. You must list the amounts of the items you are trading. Don't say "GC", say "$3 GC". Be honest & specific.
11. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the OFF amount exceeds $5.
12. You can trade an item that have a value over $5 for any other item that has a value of $5 or less. For example, you can trade a Fandango GC (ARV $13.50) for a $5 Amazon CG. Bu you cannot trade the Fandango code for something over $5 (like a $14 Amazon GC).
13. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
14. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!) PLEASE DO NOT mod alert these posts for removal. They are kept in case there is ever an issue with trades that the mods need to look into.
15. You can only "bump" your trade list once in a 24hr period.
16. REGARDING "GIFT CODES": some examples of these may include but are not limited to... 1-800 flowers, Victoria's secret, Amazon, Bloomingdale's, Sak's, etc. Any gift code you post for trade MUST adhere to the $5.00 trade value limit, or it will be removed!!