-"We Sicilians can do more than yell and smack. We can also make love and sing opera"
-NOTE: If you have something to post, and it's for the first X number of people, it is not a freebie. That is a contest. Please post it in the C&S Forum
-Looking for tips on sweeping? Have basic questions about it? Ask your questions here
-Not wanting to sign up for an account on a site, or not fitting a sweeps age/residency requirement does not make it a bad sweep.
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
The term "original" in these Official Rules means the Short Story was newly created by you, and is not copied, derived, translated, adapted or otherwise obtained or copied from anyone or anywhere else, regardless of the source, format or medium. Original also means that you, and no one else, have complete, sole, exclusive and unrestricted right, title and interest in and to the Short Story (including, without limitation, each and all of the underlying elements of the Short Story) when you submit it to the Contest as part of your entry AND that you have the right and authority to give Sponsor all of the rights in and to your Short Story and its underlying elements that are described in these Official Rules and contemplated herein. If you cannot legally and properly represent to Sponsor that your Short Story is original, do not enter it into the Contest. You must submit the Short Story portion of your entry to Sponsor by emailing it through, and adhering to the requirements described on the Website.
Short Story must conform to the current policies and requirements that apply to CP's programming material, including, but not limited to, CP's "Standards and Practices Guidelines" and any special rules and requirements that apply to CP Internet/Web programming. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Short Story that does not conform to any of the foregoing requirements or Sponsor may, in an effort to render the Short Story conforming, request the entrant to modify and/or edit the Short Story to render it conforming (in a manner, within a time period and subject to requirements specified by Sponsor). Entrant understands that none of these measures guarantees entrant's Short Story will conform or be considered an Eligible Entry. The following policies and requirements are examples of those you must comply with when creating and submitting your Short Story. Your Short Story must NOT contain:
* any content which endorses or condones illegal drug use or alcohol abuse;
* any nudity, profanity or violence;
* any commercial endorsements, unless specifically permitted by these Official Rules;
* any derogatory characterization of an ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group;
* any display of physical injury, death or property damage or conduct or activity that could cause physical injury or property damage or that is reasonably likely to do so;
* any use (or display of use) of equipment, facilities or property in a manner not recommended or permitted by the owner or manufacturer or that would reasonably be considered unsafe;
* any animation, graphics, special effects, audio and/or visual images, content enhancing or illusory mechanisms or any other content that displays, appears to display, encourages or implies that any activity or conduct that is otherwise unacceptable in reality, has been or could have been involved;
* any unauthorized use of a service mark, trademark, brand, copyrighted work or any other property, tangible or intangible, or location or place or that would otherwise not be considered your original work;.
* any unauthorized use of a name, person, location, graphic, picture, photo, animation, character, real or fictional, or any other use which may violate any rights of publicity, privacy or any other right of a third party; or
* any other conduct, activity, audio or visual display, language or other content which is or could be considered illegal, in violation of the rights of any other person, company or business or which, in the judgment and sole discretion of Sponsor, is deemed inappropriate for this Contest.
Winner Selection: Following the Entry Period, one (1) Grand Prize winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") and Four (4) First Prize Winner(s) (each, a "First Prize Winner") will be selected from the Eligible Entries from the official judging panel comprised of an expert panel (the "Judges") based on the Judging Criteria set forth in Section 7 below. The Grand Prize Winner that receives the highest percentage based on the Judging Criteria will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner. The First Prize Winner(s) that receives the second to fifth highest percentages based on the Judging Criteria will be deemed the First Prize Winner(s).
Has anyone been able to successfully enter this contest? It says you have to fill out the entry form, which I did, then submit a story on the website, which i did, but then it says you have to email your story of 1000 words or less. (The online story entry is only 150 words or less.) So it looks like you are supposed to find an email address somewhere to submit your full short story. I have had no look finding this email address. Does anyone know where we are supposed to email our short story? Thanks.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.