I'm at a target today and this specific model of samsung is on clearance for $349.98.
But it says it varies from different stores, some stores may have it for $524.98, but it will change to $349.98 tomorrow.
Wiki Community Board This can and should be used by you to post updated deal information. Be sure to read this because it may contain answers to your questions!
Please update the cities with $349.98 price here
1) Charlotte - None in stock (priced changed to $349.98) --> 2 store shows available but they don't have. Today I saw two guys driving down to charlotte from Raleigh to a store which is not having the tv instock for past 3 weeks, but they got a 40" Samsung LED for $770 - 50% off due to the fact they drove from Raleigh to the store. That was a good deal on 1080p LED TV. Glad they got a better deal.
2) Atlanta - (price changed)
3) Philadelphia suburbs (on clearance at $349.98 at two stores visited)
4) Dallas - Love Field store showed limited availability had 2 in box both gone now
5) Pensacola, FL - Completely out of stock within 60 miles. Just fyi.
Thanks to Jbloggs
For anyone who who bought a floor display and wants to find out how many hours your Samsung Plasma has been running, you can try the following.
Note: Be aware that when entering the Service Menu, all User Menu settings will revert to their factory default settings. Document these settings before you begin. Do not change any settings while in the service menu!
2) On entering the Service Menu, in the left column, scroll down and select Option Byte. The next screen that appears will display two columns of data. Look in the left hand column for the heading Panel Display Time or Panel Hours (it varies by model). Before exiting, highlight Reset and then hit OK. (Brightness will be skewed if you do not reset.) Your TV with automatically shut off.
If your TV was $349.99 before discounts on the receipt, there are a variety of Squaretrade warranties but the best deal is for 4 years is $49.99 or $35 after coupon and you have 90 days to purchase and there is a readily available 30% coupon codes that come out every week; search SD for the 30% ST coupon thread to request a coupon code.
Alternatively you can also get a 3 year Target warranty but is $45 for items $300-349.99 and $29 on items $200-299.99.
Last edited by HurricaneAlley; 04-05-2012 at 12:43 AM..
Reason: warraty info.
50.73" Screen Measured Diagonally
1,360 x 768 Native Resolution
720p HD Resolution
.001 ms Response Time
600Hz Subfield Motion
16:9 Aspect Ratio
10W x 2 Sound Output
Down Firing Speakers
Wide Color Enhancer
Auto Channel Search
Auto Power Off
Auto Volume Leveler
Clock & On/Off Timer
HDTV Tuner Built-in
3D Active Glasses Optional (Not Included)
Inputs & Outputs
3 HDMI Inputs
2 Component Inputs
1 (Common Use for Component Y)
1 PC Input (D-sub)
1 PC Audio Input (Mini Jack)
1 USB 2.0 Port
1 Optical Digital Audio Output
Product Dimensions Without Stand: 46.8" (W) x 27.8" (H) x 2.2" (D)
Product Dimensions With Stand: 46.8" (W) x 30.8" (H) x 12.0" (D)
Shipping Dimensions: 51.2" (W) x 32.8" (H) x 13.0" (D)
Product Weight Without Stand: 47.6 lbs.
Product Weight With Stand: 56.9 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 70.5 lbs.
Energy Star Compliant
Energy Guide Label
ATSC/Clear QAM Tuners
One (1) Year Parts and Labor
90 Days Parts and Labor Commercial Use
An honest question, perhaps out of ignorance: why would I want a 51" TV with only a 720p resolution? With a smaller set (<32") I don't think much diff between 720 and 1080, but at this size screen, wouldn't this be hard to miss?
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.