Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit March 26, 2012 at 06:56 PM
But it says it varies from different stores, some stores may have it for $524.98, but it will change to $349.98 tomorrow.
Samsung 3D 51" Plasma HDTV (PD51D90A)
Specific details of the tv
DPCI : 008-09-1168
FYI - OPen box additional 10% - 30% (based on how you Negotiate)
I connected today and started checking 3D trailers and it is awesome.
1) Charlotte - None in stock (priced changed to $349.98) --> 2 store shows available but they don't have. Today I saw two guys driving down to charlotte from Raleigh to a store which is not having the tv instock for past 3 weeks, but they got a 40" Samsung LED for $770 - 50% off due to the fact they drove from Raleigh to the store. That was a good deal on 1080p LED TV. Glad they got a better deal.
2) Atlanta - (price changed)
3) Philadelphia suburbs (on clearance at $349.98 at two stores visited)
4) Dallas - Love Field store showed limited availability had 2 in box both gone now
5) Pensacola, FL - Completely out of stock within 60 miles. Just fyi.
Thanks to Jbloggs
Found the info -> Here
If your TV was $349.99 before discounts on the receipt, there are a variety of Squaretrade warranties but the best deal is for 4 years is $49.99 or $35 after coupon and you have 90 days to purchase and there is a readily available 30% coupon codes that come out every week; search SD for the 30% ST coupon thread to request a coupon code.
Alternatively you can also get a 3 year Target warranty but is $45 for items $300-349.99 and $29 on items $200-299.99.