Deal DetailsLast Edited by MrMasterQ April 10, 2012 at 07:08 PM
I think this is the same annual free credit report with score we get from American Express for being an AMEX Card Member. It will cancel after 30 Days. I tried to find the old thread but can't to confirm if it is the samething or not.
Below is how I got the email:
"Your complimentary Annual Credit Score and Report from American Express is available
FROM: My Credit Score & Report
TO: <My Email Account>
Saturday, April 7, 2012 10:48 PM
Learn how to manage your credit score.
We're here for you!
Dear <My Name>,
Congratulations! You are now eligible to receive your annual complimentary credit score and report, exclusively for American Express® CardMembers.
Log in now to see My Credit Score and Report
With this valuable benefit, you will be able to:
• Ensure that the information on your credit report is accurate and up-to-date
•Find out if anyone else has viewed your credit report
•See how information in your credit report affects your credit score
We look forward to helping you manage and maintain your financial peace of mind.
Monday through Friday 8am to Midnight EST and Saturday 9am to Midnight EST
Compare all 3 of your
Credit Scores and Reports
•Get regular access to your Experian®, Equifax®, & TransUnion® scores and reports
• Monitor all 3 reports for changes
Thanks to our Cardmembers, American Express was ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies" by J.D. Power and Associates.*
Contact Customer Service | View Our Privacy Statement | | Add Us To Your Address Book
Your Cardmember information is included in the upper-right corner to help you recognize this as a customer service e-mail from American Express. To learn more about email security or report a suspicious e-mail, please visit us at americanexpress.com/phishing. We kindly ask you not to reply to this e-mail, but instead contact us securely via the customer service link above.
*Disclaimer: American Express received the highest numerical score among credit card issuers in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associate 2007-2008 Credit Card Satisfaction StudiesSM. 2008 study based on responses from 7,665 consumers measuring 18 card issuers and measures opinions of consumers about the issuer of their primary credit card. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in April-May 2008. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Copyright American Express Card American Express Company. All rights reserved. "
I am checking my score and have read the Terms and Conditions:
"Credit Reports and Credit Scores
My Credit Score & Report Product : When you use our online products to access your personal credit report and/or credit score, you are certifying that you understand and agree to the following:
• You may access your credit report and PLUS credit score for 30 days from the first access date.
• You may only enroll in My Credit Score & Report Product once in a 12 month period. You may renew your use of My Credit Score & Report Product no earlier than the anniversary date of your previous enrollment.
• If you have questions regarding your credit report or would like to dispute information contained within your credit report, you may request an investigation by contacting the credit reporting company that supplied the information, as indicated in your credit report.
• For your protection, if you are inactive (have not clicked on an item or refreshed the page) for a period of 20 minutes or more when viewing your credit report and/or PLUS credit score online, your session will conclude and you will be logged out.
Disclaimers: You acknowledge that the information provided to you through the My Credit Score & Report Product , including the PLUS score factors derived from the elements in your credit history, may change over time as your credit history changes. You also acknowledge that the score factor information on how to manage your credit position assumes there will be no adverse changes in your credit performance. American Express and Provider are not responsible for the accuracy or contents of your credit file, including but not limited to information delivered in the credit report."
Dug up the email amex sent me. If I use their custom link (similar to the second one in OP), h t t p://exprpt.com/a/[CUSTOM ID]/amexscore works for me. So, if you're getting an error maybe dig around your email inbox?
Thanks I will put this up in the Wki on top.
Why don't you use www.annualcredi
These are free and safe! I've been using these reports for decades.
There are a lot of copycat websites out there. So be careful!