Where To Get Free Bird Food Samples!
Thread DetailsLast Edited by hmrambling January 13, 2007 at 11:21 AM
2. I also called LaFeber and they sent me a very generous sample set! I got some snack bars....a couple pkgs. of nutriberries and avicakes. They will ask how many and what type of birds you have and send you samples for your birds. Here is their number.....1- 800-842-6445
3. Harrison's foods offer a full line of USDA certified organic bird foods, from pellets to seed mixtures. To see their full line of products, visit www.harrisonsbi
4. Pretty Bird International Inc. Toll Free: 800.356.5020 Just call & ask for a sample.
5. Call 1-800-KAYTEE-1 or email from here http://www.kaytee.com/contact_us/ & ask for a sample of pellets for your birds
6. Call Scenic Bird Food at (800) 327-7974 or email email@example.com & ask for some samples
7. Email ZuPreem here http://zupreem.com/company/contactus.shtml and ask for some samples
8. Email 8in1 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-645-5154 and ask for samples
9. Call Hartz at 1-800-275-1414 and ask for samples
10. Email Nekton at email@example.com and ask for samples
11. Email Vitakraft at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for some samples
12. Call 1-800-334-8816 or email FM Brown at email@example.com and ask for some samples
I just read that the pellets are supposed to be so much better for my birds than seeds, so I called them all up (or emailed) & asked them to send samples because I was considering switching from seeds to pellets.