Mohu Paper Thin Leaf Indoor HDTV Antenna EXPIRED
Deal DetailsPromoted 05-11-2012 at 01:00 AM View Original Post
You can also get 33% off a Mohu Leaf Plus Amplified Antenna, with Coupon Code MOHUPLUS33 ($50 after coupon).
Update: Coupon expired May 13th 2012.
This is the best deal I have ever seen on these antennas. These paper-thin antennas have excellent 4-5 star ratings on Amazon and are highly regarded. Great customer service and hassle-free retuns too.
1) For beginners and your reference , it's helpful to look up your location to see what channels you will or will not receive... check HERE: (Not always accurate... It's missing the majority of channels I get with my cheap antenna)
2) I have both Mohu and alternative http://www.meritline.c
3) See a detailed comparison of HD Indoor antennas here: HDTV Expert . Thanks deluxman.
4) Few tips on setting up the antenna in your house with still using Comcast cable for internet. This only applies to the home/house where you have a circuit box to manage all your cable/internet connectivity in all rooms and you want to connect the antenna in a single place and want to deliver the antenna signal to all your rooms
- Find the room which is in the direction where all the broadcasting stations are
- Install/hang the antenna as high possible either on the window or near the window on the wall.
- Usually the outlet in the room as two ports for the cable. Top one is for the feedback and the bottom one delivers your cable signals.
- Connect the Antenna to the top port.
- Go to your basement or the place you have the circuit box which has all the wiring to supply video/internet in all rooms
- Find the cable which comes from the room where you connected the antenna( this is the feedback cable) and disconnect from circuit board.
- Now disconnect your incoming Comcast cable from circuit board
- Plugin your feedback cable to the port where Comcast cable was. (This step will make sure that you get HDTV in all rooms in your home)
- Now because you need to run internet you need to plugin you comcast cable to the room where you want your cable modem to be. So find that cable from the circuit box which goes into your room or where the cable modem is and disconnect it from the circuit box and connect the comcast cable and this cable with female to female connector.