Costco had the Yamaha HTR-7065 Receiver for $479 Item number 677065. It has most of the options the Denon has including Airplay and 4K passthrough for upgrades later on.
EDIT: YMMV - I purchased this one at Costco in Tustin, CA
Amazon has the RX series version of the unit for $799.
HTR-7065 MSRP: $849.95
Sophisticated zone options include powered Zone 2 with party mode and Zone B dual HDMI outputs. The optional Wi-Fi adapter with free to download Yamaha AV Controller App provides simple network control in either zone. Multi-point YPAO auto calibration expedites setup and ensures accuracy. Expand Apple® connectivity with AirPlay® and versatile USB input for iPad®. Enjoy the efficiency of ECO mode today and be ready for the future with 4K video upscaling.
- 7-channel powerful surround sound (95W per channel)
- Aluminum front panel for enhanced rigidity
- Discrete amp configuration and Pure Direct
- Network functions such as AirPlay and AV Controller App
- 4K pass-through and upscaling for next-generation high resolution images
- High quality video processing with precise deinterlacing
- HDMI (six inputs - with one on front - and two output) with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- YPAO Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) sound optimization with multi-point measurement
- Dialogue Lift and Dialogue Level Adjustment for natural dialogue and vocals
- Newly designed preset remote unit
- HDMI Zone B for audio/video streaming to another room (same content as main room)
- Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 on/off and control on front panel
- Advanced multi-language GUI on-screen display with album art
- HDMI front panel input for devices such as camcorders and digital cameras
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
• 7-channel powerful surround sound
95W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2 ch driven)
110W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2 ch driven)
• HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-...
The photo is attached.