1. Set your shipping preferences on your items now.
2. Enter code and hit Apply Code. It will fail.
3. Go up to "Change" with the arrow and click that. Enter someplace else in (my primary store failed...changed to store 10 miles away and worked). Click on a random store there.
4. Enter code and hit Apply Code (even though it is still displaying the old error message). It will fail again and may or may not give you the same error message (could be either invalid or already redeemed).
5. Change your store again, and enter your real zipcode in the box where you can search for a store. Click on your real store in the list.
6. Don't touch anything - the code should already be accepted and you should see the discount. Click Continue Checkout. (If you hit anything besides Continue Checkout, the order will update and either the code will fail or your shipping method will be changed)
As one post mentioned, one coupon per "store" not coupon number
It says "Promotion is not available at this time."
Does that mean it was already used at the store I'm trying?
Yeah I was nearly going to update that it's no longer working for me after Nov 15 but didn't want to bump the thread instead let it fade. The Lowes codes are amazingly simple to "crack" as I had mis-keyed them many times before this semi-reuseable code and still got 10% off or $10 off $50.
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.