Thread DetailsLast Edited by sjsfan August 27, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Review sites showing price of $2000. You get it for $800.
Review Site Info HERE
Serengeti Panther Lithium Scooter
Riders keep up with traffic while zipping through town at up to 30 miles an hour. Since the scooter is classified as an electric bicycle, it requires no registration or driver’s license to operate. Pavement-roaming power comes from the built-in rechargeable battery that eschews the need for costly gasoline or a team of sled dogs. Propelled by a rumbling 500-watt motor and equipped with hand brakes and front headlights, the sleek blue scooter can travel up to 50 miles or roughly 80 minutes on a single charge.
- Rechargeable lithium battery eschews the need for costly gasoline
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- 500-watt DC brushless motor
- Built-in hand brakes and front headlights
- Reaches up to 30 mph, exactly the speed needed to catch a sun before it sets
- Travels up to 50 miles or roughly 80 minutes on a single charge
- Sleek blue design
- Case dimensions: 70”x21”x45”
- State laws for registration may vary, check state requirements for registration
$799 for Serengeti Panther Lithium Electric Scooter ($3,599.95 List Price). Free Shipping.